Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugh got the Cars itch and did something strange!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh got the Cars itch and did something strange!

My local area stores (Seattle) seem to be wiped out of Cars singles at the moment...Does West Coast get releases later than the rest of the country?

I never had a bit of interest in Hot Wheels in my adult life until today when I made my first purchase of 12!!!

$1.09 each and Fred Meyer has a running buy 2 get 1 free deal, plus a 10% off "toys" coupon (only takes care of WA State 10% tax) so this represents $8.72 worth of Hot Wheels

No "treasure hunts" that I could find so this is just for pure enjoyment.

My daughter only likes characters with faces so this is definitely just for me.

Most of these are classic muscle and racing cars that look realistic. I passed on any fantasy cars anything that has obvious plastic parts like yellow plastic spoilers or anything that ruins the realism effect.

This is the only one that meets my daughter's criteria for having a face!

Many of us have bought Hot Wheels when there have been no new Cars to find... check out our Hot Wheels thread at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...2642#post32642

And I'm with you - most of the plastic looking Cars are a pass... but I like the Flintstones Flintmobile... the USS Enterprise... and I'm looking forward to the new Jetsons vehicle.

I do like the Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment series as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X