Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 4th July to those across the pond...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th July to those across the pond...

^^^^^

Many thanks, MrBrownstone! Going to hopefully enjoy a quiet day off work... cook hamburgers out on the grill for lunch (but it is raining a little)... open a few new Cars items and play Cars with my grandchildren... and maybe go somewhere and watch fireworks tonight... no Cars shopping today (although I may head up to Muncie and return a couple of Cars2 launchers to Target)...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Actually did a quick Car shopping trip to Target looking for a 7 pack for someone else. No luck. Going to hit TRU on the way home from work. The wife is taking the kids to see fireworks tonight. Do you think it will traumatize my son if I blow up a few of his extra cars from the multi-packs with firecrackers?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        Actually did a quick Car shopping trip to Target looking for a 7 pack for someone else. No luck. Going to hit TRU on the way home from work. The wife is taking the kids to see fireworks tonight. Do you think it will traumatize my son if I blow up a few of his extra cars from the multi-packs with firecrackers?
        I think that's a fine idea for lenticulars or duplicates, lol! Seriously though, depending on your son's age, it may be a little traumatic... my grandsons are 9 and 8 - they'd enjoy it for sure.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

All the very best to our American cousin's. Enjoy the 4th.

Comment

Working...
          X