Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the story behind your PCD screen name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the story behind your PCD screen name?

We're going to add this question to Spotlight On... but since so many members have already been featured we'll ask this question now.

What is the story behind your PCD screen name?

I wish I had a good one, but I don't... initials followed by my birth year... Not as glamorous as I see air conditioning in a 1959 Impala.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

HolleyPup

Here's my story... back in the summer of 2011 I was just a 6 week old puppy who showed up at Chris and Terri's home... the pole barn, actually... Chris named me Holley after Holley Shiftwell from Cars 2... neither Terri nor the grandchildren liked the name but Chris did and so did I.

I was just a pup named Holley.

I miss my dog friend Kiehm... she passed away on December 2...

Comment

Dj is my nickname in real life and is also my name on other Cars forums. Dj is one of the first 3 Cars I got in May 2006 and one of my favorite characters in the movie. The B is first initial of my last name.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Cleary is my son and I started collecting because of him. Oh and 19 is my wife's birthday in September.

Comment

many many years ago i was trying to think of a username when joining the boston united fc message board - at the time i was playing final fantasy VII and one of the characters was yuffie kisaragi - okay, she was a 16-year old girl and i am most certainly not but i used the name and then kept using it on other boards

i now even get called it in real life at football

Comment

When I was younger, there was a girl that lived a few houses away from me that told me I looked like Ferris Bueller. I've always liked the movie and there is certainly worse people a girl can tell you that you look like, so I have used it on many forums over the years.

Comment

My middle name is Thomas but I go by Tomme, my first name starts with G and NY last name starts with C and i am the third

Comment

I've been known as Bubba for as long as I can remember. My niece even calls me Uncle Bubba which just sounds all sorts of weird but alas I have embraced it (my nieces and nephews through marriage just call me Uncle Ben)
                101212 is my wedding date.
                Not so exciting but that's where my user name came from

Comment

Loooooooong story. I found the World Of Cars Online (which is on the Race-O-Rama Toys) by searching 'cars games' instead of 'car games' I said "Oh there's a game for that movie" and then I signed up. Iopl are so close together on the keyboard so I chose it, But it was taken. So I looked at the list, Containing: "Iopl4888, Iopl2670, Iopl3887" I chose it. In the world of cars online I, me, Iopl3887 AKA Champ Parkingcrusher won the Piston Cup race. I was the first, The official first winner. Go to the 25th picture from the bottom: http://cdn.cars.dolimg.com/worldofca...f/RSN_book.pdf

So save a scroll, Look:

That's me, Iopl3887, Champ Parkingcrusher. I was the FIRST one to win the Piston Cup. I stayed up till about 1 AM to win it. Not knowing I was the first until I was told by staff of the site, On the blog.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Mine came from my first and last name. We use it for everything we do.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Mine is my son's nickname. Before joining T5AD, I had never used a message board before. Since I was registering to start trading with other collectors to build his collection, I just used the name that I called him. He was only 2 at the time. Since then I have used the same screen name on other toy collecting sites.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

My first name is Odis and my last name begins with N.

I'm pretty sure I've used either odisn or OdisN on every board I have ever visited since the early days of the interwebs.

Comment

Just always fealt like a Scavenger when rifling through pegs, pallets, bins etc.

Comment

I collect for my kids (or so I say), their nicks kaką & pepč...

Comment

Carscrazy Is what we are lol .. Not much more I can say

Comment

Working...
                              X