Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 3 movie

Hi everybody,

I could not find a thread about his anywhere on the forum, but I would like to know how you all think about the rumor of a third Cars movie? Especially because Micheal Wallis mentioned the development of Cars 3.

Michael Wallis, who voices the Sheriff in the town of Radiator Springs, spoke with Route 66 News (viaThe Rotoscopers), and briefly mentioned that Pixar is developing Cars 3. At the end of a 25-minute interview about Route 66, Wallis states:
    We did Cars 2, which I’m glad to skip over because I didn’t particularly care for it, but Cars 3, we’re coming back to the road. And we’re coming back to 66 and to 99.
    The 99 that he is referencing is Route 99, which runs along the west coast of the United States. According to Wallis, Cars 3 will return the characters from the first film to a story along the lines of the first film.

I would love to see a third Cars movie. Furthermore, I love the idea that the movie will focus again on the storyline of the first movie. I am not a great fan of the second movie. Personally I would like to see more of Lighting McQueen, as the leading character in the third movie. I really missed his presence in the second movie.

For the third movie I would love to see a lot of scenes of Mater, McQueen and Sally together.
    I really would like to know how everybody here thinks of the third movie and if you could have an influence on the making of this movie, what would you like to see?

Curious to see read the reactions!

I have read a rumor that owen Wilson is not going to do lightning McQueen in the 3rd movie if it gets made
    if this happens I'm afraid that more of the bigger names might drop out
    and it would be nothing more than a straight to video quality movie
    but I would like to see a movie based back in radiator springs

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
      I have read a rumor that owen Wilson is not going to do lightning McQueen in the 3rd movie if it gets made

They should just recruit his brother Luke to voice McQueen.

Comment

With a Cars 3 hopefully going back to the old racetrack maybe Mattel will finish the team sets.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          Just let Keith Ferguson do it...he does a pretty good job in the cars toons

Comment

I am also still hoping that Owen Wilson will do the voice. However like gtommec3 said: Keith Ferguson does a good job too. When I watched the Toons for the first time I did not really noticed the change in voice, only certain sentences which maked me believe that it was a different voice-over.

Comment

I hope that there will be more in Radiator Springs.

Up until now I didn't know that Keith Ferguson voiced all of the Cars Toons, however I did know he voiced in Tokyo Mater.

Comment

I really don't care for Keith as LMQ
                he just doesn't sound right to me

Comment

just the fact there is a 3rd movie... I'm happy I can't wait to see what happens in it.
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I am not a big fan of cars 2 and I hated all the violence and shooting for a movie that 3 year olds love.

I would love cars 3 to be mostly racing and radiator springs.

Comment

Cars 3 sounds interesting.. Hopefully they will go back to the original theme regarding the race track and not spies and like others said finish the line they already started

Comment

I'm glad to hear that there may be a Cars 3... I watched Cars at least 100 times (but it's been awhile and I've forgotten some of the details)... I've seen Cars 2 3 times but only completely the one time in a theater.

I do hope Cars 3 will be more like the first movie and less like the spy movie that Cars 2 was.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I guess I am in the minority, but I actually like Cars 2 just as much as Cars 1....and I look forward to Cars 3 with or without Owen Wilson...but if they throw enough money at him, I'm sure he'll do it.

Comment

We like Cars 2 just as much too Ferris! But yeah I believe we are in the minority! :-)

Comment

Didn't dislike Cars 2. But I think Cars (1) is considerably better, story-wise IMNSHO.

Comment

Working...
                              X