Happy 1,000 Subscribers RCcars5!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 1,000 Subscribers RCcars5!

I want to say congratulations to RCcars5 for getting 1,000 subscribers on his youtube page! He makes really awesome Cars diecast review videos! That is very impressive, especially saying that he got that many in only two years! If you'd like to say congrats to RCcars, then please do so on this thread! Congratulations RCcars5!
    Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Truly the best Cars reviewer in the world. I've never told you how fortunate I was to meet you. You've been a great friend to me and others. I thought I was the only teen who was a Cars collector until I took up social media. It's great to know people who have things in common with you. I would be honored to meet you someday.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLection TV View Post
      I want to say congratulations to RCcars5 for getting 1,000 subscribers on his youtube page! He makes really awesome Cars diecast review videos! That is very impressive, especially saying that he got that many in only two years! If you'd like to say congrats to RCcars, then please do so on this thread! Congratulations RCcars5!
      Thank you very much for congratulatory thread! I really appreciate it! As I said on Google +, you make great Cars
      videos as well and you'll hit 1,000 soon!
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by Audifan View Post
        Truly the best Cars reviewer in the world. I've never told you how fortunate I was to meet you. You've been a great friend to me and others. I thought I was the only teen who was a Cars collector until I took up social media. It's great to know people who have things in common with you. I would be honored to meet you someday.
        Thanks a ton! I'm very happy to hear those kind words and you and everyone else has been a great friend too! I thought I was the only one as well until I found all the teen collectors from YouTube! I'd be honored to meet you someday as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Audifan View Post
          I totally agree, Audifan! RCcars is also my favorite Cars reviewer!
          Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Cool videos, even the ones without my buildings in the background.
            Congrats, glad the enthusiasm is still alive & well. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks! Yep, love your buildings and I plan to use them as a permanent background soon! Thanks again and I try my best to contribute to keeping the hobby alive-glad it pays off!

Comment

Working...
              X