rugby world cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rugby world cup

well as cars collecting seems pretty boring at the mo , thought i,d bring up the subject of next months world cup, quite a few of us have an interest in this, ireland, england, scotland, wales, canada and usa, sorry if i,ve left any one out
    I think weve got a good chance, well if the all blacks slip up, which with the weight of expectation they might well do somewhere along the line, still my moneys still on a southern hemisphere team

boogity

ah well i,ll just reply to my own thread, 6 days to go , and counting

Comment

hey boogie boy, scotland are playing today against romainia, 02.00 kickoff, way past my bedtime and too early to get up

Comment

think you were a bit lucky there son, good job ulsters danielli went over twice at the end, roll on tomorrow morning

Comment

boogie , you will need to play much better if you are going to beat the aussies next weekend

Comment

ole, ole, ole,
            what a day!!!

Comment

One of my good UK trading friends from the Cars1 days plays for a rugby team in Cornwall... I always enjoyed watching a little bit of rugby on TV... and Australian Rules Football as well... I played soccer in elementary school (grades 4 through 6)... but usually get a little bored watching it on TV... I did watch some of the women's World Cup soccer this summer.

Of course, I sometimes get a little bored watching NBA basketball and MLB baseball too.

I take it your team did well last week, boogity?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

yep , what a day, ireland beat your lot but a pretty poor performance, so we (the fans and the media) didnt think we,d beat the aussies, but we thumped them and I mean thumped them, next pool game is russia and then italy the following weekend, then the quarter final and then....who knows

Comment

Preseason hockey has started up! Caps play tonight in Baltimore!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

nice one lads
                    what happened to you, hamish!!!

Comment

Ireland v Wales Quarter Final?

England v France Quarter Final?

Who knows? its been good though, Ireland are playing well and so are New Zealand. Wales were really unlucky against South Africa and so was Scotland against Argentinia. If the matches happen above it could be a England v Ireland Semi Final what a game that would be. If England do play Ireland then I really hope they have learned from there last six nations encounter!

England v Scotland this Sat morning... cant wait for this match.

And Ireland still have Italy which was a tight game in the six nations.

Comment

come on gaelic nations, ireland, scotland and wales

Comment

Cant wait for the Quarters...

Comment

thats what i,m talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boogity, he certainly wasnt following the ferrari this morning

role on saturday, could be difficult, but we should out point those guys from the land of song!

Comment

feel a bit sorry for you, son, you should of had the auld enemy, they were there for the taking.
                              then that pratt ashton scores at the end, hes one pratt and a half that bloke, I couldnt believe it

Comment

Working...
                              X