skylanders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skylanders

it's my youngest son's birthday today and we went to see if we could get him the new skylanders giants game,this is what he had.

asda seemed to be the cheapest for the giants and lightcore figures @ £13 and £10 respectively.

The skylanders have caught my attention, but I never purchased any of them sadly. I would have gotten addicted to buying them and it would have not stopped until I had them all....and my gf would have killed me lol

Very nice score and I hope he has tons of fun with them I am a fan

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

This is what my son is into now, been to TRU today and took a look at them, he wants the Giants for Xmas

I've been playing the game when is isn't looking as well lol

Comment

I think my grandsons are starting to get into these as well... I don't think they had stuff like this when I was young... Great photo, Jason.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
          This is what my son is into now, been to TRU today and took a look at them, he wants the Giants for Xmas

I've been playing the game when is isn't looking as well lol
          I think you may have to get shot some of those rare PCB's you have to fund this my friend

A closet gamer

Comment

I dug out all I had and made a list, probably keep Final Fight and the Simpsons but will probably end up selling the rest

Salamander 2 jap
            Neo Geo 1 slot
            Metal slug x cart
            Puzzle Bobble cart
            Simpsons with 2 player roms
            Golden tee classic 1999
            Parodius
            Konami 88
            gyrzor
            Final fight
            Space invaders dx
            Neo Geo 4 slot with bios
            Salamander 1 temperamental board

Also found some pics of some of my old cabinets

Comment

some immense and classic games there rippers,puzzle bobble and metal slug x are huge favourites

Comment

This one couldn't fit in the house lol

Comment

My old Neo Geo collection before I started chasing BHP with my Cosworth

This Converted 2-slot was awesome

I'd have to dig out my old, old computer to get the pics of the other boards and cabinets

Comment

what is the black cocktail table,have'nt seen one of those before.

awesome dedicated two seater as well,a friend of mine has a namco rage racer version

Comment

One was Atari Centipede, the other was a conversion of a French Space invaders to Konami Hyper Sports.. it was awesome. Four players at the same time in the swimming event. I was really sad to see Hyper Sports the Track 'n Field cabinets go

Comment

blooming heck there's a fortune's worth of games in that pic,ghost pilots is fantastic.

nice 2 slot supergun as well,seeing these is making me want to set up my police trainer jamma cab now

Comment

the skylander giants collection from my son's dylan & Yoshi.

she's so nice!!!

and found also an easter one

Comment

Very nice, you have hot dog I see nice score, I found wrecking ball at work yesterday the irt time I have see him, ninjiny sp is awesome very lucky

Comment

Thanks,
                              hot dog is for sale her in belgium in almost every store, it's one of dylan's favorite's, i like ninjiny a lot very, hopely we will find the other version with red hair also soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X