DeceptiCog's Other things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeceptiCog's Other things

I do collect a few things other then Pixar Cars diecast. There's movie collectibles, video game collectibles and Tolkien "things". I have a collection of other diecast cars, although it is much smaller and is limited to what french ppl call "un coup de coeur". Something that catches the eye (I used to collect the bigger diecast more back a few years ago but have slowed down). I used to collect transformers when the 2007 movie came out, but I am selling off most of my collection and just keeping main 2007 movie characters and some of my favourites (including a complete 3" Titanium series).

I don't have a whole lot of things to take pictures of, but here's a few that are not yet packed.

A couple of movie things:

(these are about 3-4 inches in size )

(golden army soldier from Hellboy 2, King Leonidas' helmet from 300 and a clown mask that the Joker wore during the bank robbery scene in The Dark Knight)
    (we also have an Edward figurine from Twilight New Moon that came with the collectors edition of the movie....that one belongs to my wife lol)

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Few things from Lord of the Rings:

(the Argonath, a Moira Orc bust and Gollum)

(gollum again, Minas Tirith and 3 film cells holder, one from each of the movies)

an attempt at a better look of that movie cell holder:

(blurry, but it was a bit hard trying to get some light behind it and get that close)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Here are some of my bigger diecast cars (DubCity by Jada):

I have quite a bit more of all of the above, but as mentioned everything else is packed, including all of my video game collectibles and Transformers)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Cool stuff. Makes me want to post the other stuff we collect too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

One of my all time favourite cars:

1:18 scale

LOVE Skylines

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great bunch of collectables decepticog72283,I have the lord of the rings figurines myself with the special edition box sets of the movies

R33 or R34?

Awesome car,but not a patch on the new version gt-r

Great pics,thanks for sharing

Comment

I havent looked to see if its 33 or 34. They probably made it a generic one lol. I mean, after all, tgey made this one a left hand drive instead of the proper right hand drive lije it should be

I agree, the new gt-r is quite awesome. I have one on a smaller scale, 1:24. DubCity, like the other diecasts above the skyline..

I was quite surprised by the quality of the products in the lord of the rings collectors edition. I just wish I would have had the money to order their counterparts in the catalogues that came with the set. (for minas tirith it was minas morgul, for the gollum statue, which is actually the smeagol personality, it was the gollum personality,etc...)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great other collectibles, DeceptiCog... thanks for sharing photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                X