Formula 1 related collections.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogity View Post
    some nice stuff there, however you must be the only person out there collecting ralfy stuff
    did the little chubby fella sign the car in your presence? ie juan pablo
    Only collected the Ralf stuff as I was a Williams fan back in the day. Bring back the Monster Montoya!
    Got his signed car from Grand Prix Legends site.

Comment

I like this stuff! I've always loved the look of the F1 cars. I'd love to collect some...but I think my wife would have a stroke if I started another collection without getting rid of another one LOL

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Great cars, Simon...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome collection mate
          I asked my boy what cars he wants for his birthday in a few weeks (knowing I have loads of disney cars hidden for him) and he said he wants a Redbull!
          This kind of made me sad.
          Have I wasted the last 6 months collecting all these disney cars, or is it me who is collecting them now?!

Anyway he like cars similar size to the disneys, so is 1:64 about my best bet? I can only find the redbull in that scale, are there others available do you know mate?
          My Trader feedback thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...5-Rob-Feedback

Comment

These F1 models are normally 1:18 of 1:43 scale. Nearest to Mattel size would be 1:43.
            Try racing models dot com for a good selection but prepare yourself for the high prices.

Comment

Working...
            X