G1 Transformers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G1 Transformers

My son has changed his main interest from Cars to Transformers (I hope he goes back as I have lots of unopened cars for him - luckily I have a second son if he doesn't). I think that him liking them may be helped by the fact that there were Daddy;s toys when he was little (although older than 3 and a half!)

He's loving them at the minute including the old G1 cartoons (he does ask what happened to Optimus int he Movie!). He also asked about TV when I was young and I mentioned Button Moon which he wanted to watch (and enjoyed), but that's another story)

Anyway, here's a few pictures of some of the Transformers he (I) has

Can anyone name them?

Awesome collection you have there, I used to collect g1 before I started on cars,

A guess I would say

Rachet, prowl, Optimus, wheel jack, blur, hoist, grapple, inferno or red alert, mirage, hound, and the dark grey one will come to me

Comment

Top row - ratchet and prowl
      2nd row - Optimus,wheeljack and kup?
      3rd row - hoist,Trailbreaker and grapple
      4th row - inferno,mirage and hound

Comment

Trailbreaker, nice one Jason couldn't think of his name

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
          Awesome collection you have there, I used to collect g1 before I started on cars,

A guess I would say

Rachet, prowl, Optimus, wheel jack, blur, hoist, grapple, inferno or red alert, mirage, hound, and the dark grey one will come to me
          Very good, but he's black, not dark grey (may help...)

It's amazing how few Decepticons I have

No accessories have made it this far (from 1985/86) but I'm amazed these have

My son is so careful with transforming these - he's only broke one (Powerglide) which I managed to fix...

If you ever want to part with some of your G1 stuff jonj, let me know

Comment

Sadly I sold all of it a few years ago, my sons are also really into it now and are asking for them for there birthdays, a guy over in china sell reissue/knock offs at good prices, and the quality is very good.

I know Jason has a few as we have spoken in the past about our live for g1's

Comment

It's either G1 of the highway!!!

Accept no imitations!!! (certainly if you were born in the late 70's!)

And you've got hem between you, but it is Blur and not Kup (not sure where Kup was for this picture)

If you know the name of the good reissue seller, drop me with a PM - the good stuff comes really expensive on eBay

Comment

Here's what I have left

Can you name them all?

Comment

Pic 1 - Sludge, Ratchet, Trailbreaker, Red Alert, Dirge, ??? (no idea about Autobot jets), Pipes, Brawn

Pic 2 - Jetfire / Skyfire, Hound, Scourge, Hotrod, ???, Seaspray, Bumblebee (or maybe a Yellow Cliffjumper)

Comment

Very cool... I'm going to stick with Cars and a few Hot Wheels... My grandson Austin likes Transformers... I haven't been smart enough to convert Bumblebee from car to autobot (and vice-versa)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                      Pic 1 - Sludge, Ratchet, Trailbreaker, Red Alert, Dirge, ??? (no idea about Autobot jets), Pipes, Brawn

Pic 2 - Jetfire / Skyfire, Hound, Scourge, Hotrod, ???, Seaspray, Bumblebee (or maybe a Yellow Cliffjumper)
                      The jet in the top picture is from the aerialbots combiner superion and his name is Fireflight
                      The car in the second picture is also from a combiner,the protectobots defensor and his name is Streetwise

Comment

Working...
                      X