Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Pin Collecting / Trading

IMAG0244.jpg

Here's the latest craze in our house following our trip to Walt Disney World. They are good quality pins/badges and they make great sourvenirs. Anyone else into Disney pin collecting or trading??

Very nice, daul_p... I'm not into the pins, but someone in the Fantasy Football league I participate in is...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have just the one that caught my eye on ebay one night. I could easily be tempted to collect other Cars related ones.

Comment

one of my work colleagues is going to disney in florida on monday, have arranged for her to get me one for my walking hat

what do you have and can you send a pic please?

Comment

Hey! I collect pins too! Have you heard of pinpics.com or pintalk.com? I go there a lot.

Comment

i have a decent sized pin collection. I don't believe I have anything disney though lol

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              one of my work colleagues is going to disney in florida on monday, have arranged for her to get me one for my walking hat

what do you have and can you send a pic please?
              My daughter started collecting the pins for all the big rides she went on (Expedition Everest & Kali River Rapids @ Animal Kingdom, Test Track @ Epcot and so on) plus my two were mad for Star Wars pins. Didn't see many decent Cars related pins which I was a bit disappointed about. Hoping to try and go back to Florida either next year or the year after so I will be looking to expand the collection then.

Once i've got them all on a pin board for display i'll upload some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                I have just the one that caught my eye on ebay one night. I could easily be tempted to collect other Cars related ones.
                That is a beauty. All I saw Cars related was a fair bog standard LMQ pin which to me was a bit meh so I didn't get him. Looks like I need a hunt round ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by bsmith13 View Post
                  Hey! I collect pins too! Have you heard of pinpics.com or pintalk.com? I go there a lot.
                  I will have a look at these, thanks mate.

Comment

I have two Lion King pins..(picture is not very sharp) last June I've visited Disneyland Paris and was very tempted to buy the cars pins, they had a lot of cars pins but did not, because I also do nothing with my Lion King pins... But the pins are very nice! Especially the mater one in this thread!

IMG_0182.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X