Minions Anyone?? Or Other Despicable Me Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minions Anyone?? Or Other Despicable Me Stuff

My son really likes the Minion figures they recently released for the new movie... anyone else collecting these?? Picked up the Firefighter with hose at Kmart this week and cars4josh grabbed me the other one which I was having a really hard time finding!

McDonalds has the Minion toys in the Happy Meals in Oz at the moment. My son loves them. Haven't gotten as far as collecting the figurines...we are collecting way too much at the moment...lol

Comment

I like those minions... my grandchildren liked the first movie - I'm surprised they haven't asked me to buy any of the figures for them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

we've got 4 or 5 of the mcdonalds toys

i was tempted by the figures when i saw them in toys r us but at Ł9.99 each resisted - was pleased that i did when i found them for Ł6.99 each in smyths (with very few left for obvious reasons)

Comment

I've got one McDonalds toy. Me and my friends really like both the Despicable 2 movies. So, before we went to the cinema to see Despicable 2, we ate at McDonals for our minion! Only.. mine broke already if you shake it, it should laugh. But it does not laugh anymore to abused I guess, everyone shaked that thing a 1000 times. But next time I will go for the Happy Meal again, I really like the minions.

But, for now only Cars, orcas and Disney ornaments. Otherwise I drive my boyfriend crazy.. poor thing.

Comment

They are pretty cool - do mattel make them? if so wait for standing up minion, sitting down minion, yawning minion, smiling minion, silver series minion lol the list could go on forever with them. endless possibilities

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              My son really likes the Minion figures they recently released for the new movie... anyone else collecting these?? Picked up the Firefighter with hose at Kmart this week and cars4josh grabbed me the other one which I was having a really hard time finding!

Oh, great...and these are now the only 2 Despicable Me toys that my daughter has just told me she would like to have.

At least I was able to find the one with the hose today. These only seem to be found at Kmart & Toys r Us regularly. I've only seen the toys at a few select Targets & Walmarts.

Comment

I have 3 of the foil pack ones, the purple McDonalds minion and one of the Golfer minions in the green outfit.
                If you check out paper-replika, they have paper minions that you fold after printing, really cool.

Comment

Saw a display for Despicable Me 2 toys and Pre-Order DVD boxes at WM on Tuesday near the bicycles just like the Planes display was last month. What I found strange was how there were at least 10 people standing around it filing through stuff like savages. When I came back after checking the Cars everyone had gone and there were only 2 Dr. Nefario figures left when there were lots probably 10 minutes before. I had never seen anything like it, especially not in my little town.

Are the figures selling like hotcakes where you guys are, too? I've seen them for weeks at Kmart but didn't think anything of them since they were so expensive. Apparently they're lots cheaper at WM or else people wouldn't have been going crazy for them.

Comment

They're $10 at Kmart, so I'm hoping these are the only two I have to buy. (It was her favorite part of the movie.)

Comment

Yay! I found the one with the lights on his head at Target today.

Comment

My son has just informed me he's asking Santa for the Firefighter one (Bee-Doh) with the sirens - cannot find it anywhere!!! If anyone can help, please let me know. Was my sons fave part of the movie too!!!

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                        They're $10 at Kmart, so I'm hoping these are the only two I have to buy. (It was her favorite part of the movie.)

Comment

Ill see what I can do!!
                          Do you want the guy with bullhorn and the one with firehose?
                          Last edited by Scavenger; 12-04-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                            Ill see what I can do!!

Thank you! He's keeping me on my toes this year! Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X