TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

My son is totally into these at the moment, its so cute as it reminds me of the 80's / 90's when I was totally into them too! I can't really get into the new version, so I bought the entire original series on DVD - funnily enough my son prefers the newer version. His birthday is coming up so I've been hunting for the figurines & other merchandise. So far we have: Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michaelangelo, Splinter, April, Shredder & Kraang in his collection as well as Mutagen Ooze Leonardo, original version re-release Michaelangelo. For his birthday I've found Snakeweed, Baxter Stockman, Leatherhead, Foot Soldier & Metalhead, Shellraiser & the Raphael Combat Gear. We are also collecting the Trading Cards!! I have also been through all the stores trying to find each of the 4 turtles in the Mutagen Ooze canisters. At $11.00 a pop, I do not want to randomly get duplicate mini-turtles - I must have looked like a crazy woman sorting through them trying to figure out the mystery turtles in each. Sucks that they are a blind item - saw that a few had been opened by people trying to do the same thing. Luckily I found all 4 of mine without resorting to such measures.

Anyone else collecting TMNT too?

We had some of the original characters - the boys liked playing the video games as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We just opened Snakeweed on Friday. Right now I'm hunting for the Rat King and Cockroach Terminator.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Here is our current Turtle collection...

I think Santa might be bringing Classic Bebop and Rocksteady for Christmas.
        Yes, those are our Funko Pony collection too. Got Pinkie Pie and Lyra coming next, and I just heard Twilight and Trixie are next.

Comment

It's funny...my almost 5-year old daughter likes the idea of the TMNT, but doesn't really watch the show. Her favorite color is purple, so she asked us to get her Donatello. She'll even sing the theme song while playing with him.

Comment

I bought the first group, and then they kept having variants come out and different mini product lines so I returned the ones I bought.

Comment

I've updated the Turtle shelf...

Classics Bebop and Rocksteady...

Kirby Bat

Mutagen Man...

Squirrelnoids...

...and Casey Jones.

Comment

Working...
              X