Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Cool, I'll be checking Morrisons in the new year!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Hi BT,

I picked the Mustang Police car up in Morrison's. They also had a great selection of long card H/W. I see the Police Mustang is making decent £££ on e-bay right now. I'll let you know if I find anymore. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    I so need that highway patrol car! Where did you find those vandance?

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Been after this BMW for a while now, very glad to have added it to the collection:

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Picked these up in Poundland at the weekend. first time I have seen the new card design and castings. I was looking for Hot Wheels but I gladly took these home with me!

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Wow, that's mega cheap iopl!

Leave a comment:

• iopl3887
    replied
    Giant Eagle 0.49 ea.!

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    I thought this was a pretty cool matchbox sky busters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Morrisons seem to have dried up a bit on mbx, tesco always seem to get the newer boxes now - It's annoying as tesco are so expensive! It doesn't help of course that most of the mbx case contents are dire and destined to gather dust from the outset.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Nice finds, MBX are quite hard to track down these days compared to H/W

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Matchbox

Found these in tesco today, I haven't seen this mix before. I'm hoping the little man might like the yellow hummer as he is always asking for sven hummer - not the same I know but for £1.50 its worth a shot!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by ksammut View Post
    Do Matchbox cars have their own "Treasure Hunt" type of series? Thanks!
    Hey Kenny,

Not as far as I know. MBX used to do something similar in early 2000 where by cars that had the 'hero city' tampo on the front window were regarded as the equivalent of a reg T.H but these days, I don't think MBX produce anything like that. As with H/W and any other Toy hobby, some cars are short packed meaning they are only one per case and harder to find. Most of the H/W first editions are a faily short production run for the first shot, compared to the rest of the mainline. There are Toy Fair and other limited collector focused vehicles made and avaialbe to buy on auction sites, take this BMW for example:

This car was commissioned specailly for the 13th Leipzig Toy Show and looks great! Shame we can't buy it in the shops

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    Do Matchbox cars have their own "Treasure Hunt" type of series? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Found these for the first time in a local store yesterday, sadly the blue BMW M1 was gone so I hope it will not be as elusive as the Orange version was!

Leave a comment:

• DeceptiCog72283
    replied
    Finally found that white Lambo police car at my local 1,2,3 Dollar Store. Paid a bit more then I would have at wal mart...but I'm not gonna complain on .50 cents or so

goes quite well with the other 2 Lambo police cars from last year (or the year before..I cant remember now)

edit..added picture
    Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 10-18-2014, 07:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X