Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iopl3887
    replied
    Found a forklift at walmart. Good for me as I'm the sort of "commercial" or "sport" car buyer.

Leave a comment:

• madbob
    replied
    Got this over the weekend, thought it looked cool...

Ha just realized its the same as BT's above... DOH!

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Found a repaint of the sub in the newest mbx selection in Morrisons

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Matchbox

Cheers guys. The sub is very cool and is really heavy too which adds to its appeal. I am a big fan of the mbx and hw castings that don't have the oversized rear wheel (unless its appropriate for the car) and police cars are a favourite so this sheriff cruiser was a win!

Leave a comment:

• iopl3887
    replied
    Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
    Found this sub in Poundland, had never seen it before and it looks to be diecast base with moving propellor. I'm sure it will be in the bath soon when the little guy has opened it!
    That sub looks soooooo cool

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll go looking for that beauty later! At present there are only a handful of MBX castings that are not fantasy based so the real cars sell very quickly. But MBX cases do tend to hang around a while, mixes don't seem to move on as quickly as Hot Wheels so I know I will get this one, just a question of when. Great find mate

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    This is from one of the newer uk matchbox cases (found in Morrisons) - I think there is only 1 in a box or 2 at most as it seems pretty hard to find.

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Picked these up in the entertainer on clearance for £2 each. I thought it was a pretty good deal as they are colour changers and come with the detachable water tank squirter.

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Found this sub in Poundland, had never seen it before and it looks to be diecast base with moving propellor. I'm sure it will be in the bath soon when the little guy has opened it!

Leave a comment:

• DeceptiCog72283
    replied
    still looking for the lambo lol...but my local walmarts have not restocked matchbox in a long time....and neither has my local TRU

Leave a comment:

• iopl3887
    replied
    I bought a Quick Sander, London Taxi, and a Baja Bandit.

Leave a comment:

• iopl3887
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DeceptiCog72283
    replied
    Sweet lambo! Another one to find. I like the fact that matchbox makes these nice lambos that are different than the hotwheels ones

Sent from my A620m using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BirchTiger
    replied
    Found these in home bargains, never seen the dodge in the UK before and the Monaco is awesome, looks like something from one of Buford T Justice's colleagues!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Took a half day from work yesterday afternoon as it was my son's 11th Birthday and we had plans. I couldn't resist a quick stop before going home and bamm! At last I picked up the cool Lambo and a very nice 'Stang!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X