Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Diecast (Greenlight, M2, Auto World, etc...)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Super Green!"

- Ruby Rhod

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Traded the Challenger above for this guy, I already had the Challenger from an eBay purchase.
      that sounds like a great deal scavenger

Comment

That also reminds me of the bug from gremlins or am I mistaken?

Comment

Yeah very similar BirchTiger!

Todays find at TRU...All raw green machine camper set!!! Very excited to have found it!!

Comment

I found this at Hot Topic the other day!! I've been wanting it for quite awhile but could never get cheap enough on ebay(always $40+) and had mostly only been found in Mexico otherwise! So needless to say I was thrilled to walk up on this one!!

Comment

Oh and I almost forgot, I went ahead and did another order from cinequest of a couple more green machines of this year's SDCC exclusive and the regular version. I also ordered the 2014 SDCC exclusive which I have been after for awhile! I was absolutely shocked to find out it was #0001 of the production run!!!!!

Comment

nice additions scavenger

Comment

Thanks carslover!

Found a nice Ultra Mustang this morning at walmart!

Comment

MMmmm... Fastback. Mustang a the Pantera, probably the only two Fords I'd ever own.

This has gotta be my favorite from your recent Greenlight campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                      MMmmm... Fastback. Mustang a the Pantera, probably the only two Fords I'd ever own.

This has gotta be my favorite from your recent Greenlight campaign.
                      Yeah Josh I love that one too! And the fact that it is #0001 in the production run is just awesome! I gotta say the all green Impala is quite possibly my favorite though! Although I have a big box coming from Chris soon which is loaded with greenies so stay tuned!

Comment

Might have to start calling you Mr. Green!

Comment

Lol Frank..maybe Mr Ultra Red too

Found another Ulra Red at Walmart this morning. Did not stage the pic, it was right up front when I walked up...gotta love it!! Great looking car!

Comment

Added a lot of green to my collection today! All but the bronco were accumulated at cac1959's house while I was in the process of moving! Thanks Chris!

Comment

Added 1 more

Comment

Got this one from Amazon today...nice low # as well

Comment

Working...
                                X