Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Diecast (Greenlight, M2, Auto World, etc...)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another greenie in the mail today, I think you guys can tell I'm addicted to these things by now!

Comment

how can you tell what a green machine is? I saw a nice green transam or something from kill bill tonight but I have no idea and there was no reception in the store for me to check my cell lol

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Omg that's a green machine!! If by some miracle it is still there can you grab it for me?

All green machines will have a emerald green finish, green wheels or a combo of both! If you ever have questions message me if your on facebook or you can email me at jim.scavenger@gmail.com!

Comment

I will take a look and see if it's still there... I'm sure we can come to a reasonable trade or sale

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Ted Danson's hair, my eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
              I will take a look and see if it's still there... I'm sure we can come to a reasonable trade or sale
              Thanks man, definitely!

And yeah Josh I know!! Wish they would have left the actors out of the cardback artwork!

Comment

Wow can't believe I haven't posted since October! Here's some finds since then...

Start with today at TRU...

Last week at TRU...

Raw and Greenie at TRU...

Ebay...

Facebook/eBay...

Ebay...

Ebay...

Ebay...

Target...

I'm sure there was more, but that's all I'm seeing right now

Edit found more lol...
                More from ebay/facebook...

Last edited by Scavenger; 12-31-2015, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Wow again it's been several months since posting and I have added MANY greenlight cars to the collection, too many to list but here's a few of my favorite recent additions...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Some truly awesome Green machines there Scavenger, looks like you had had a lot of luck getting those bad boys, nice one

Comment

Finally found the white version:

and my first majorette. Pretty impressed by the weight of this:

Transformers for Trade

Comment

My grandfather owned a Gulf gas station in eastern Kentucky for over 50 years... I used to pump gas when I'd go to visit... anyway, due to the slowness of finding new Cars, I thought I'd collect some Greenlight Gulf items... Here is what I have so far:

I found the truck and trailer at Meijer... The truck with gas pump came as a random act of kindness (RAOK) from Scavenger.

I bought the Mustang from the dealer that sent the truck with gas pump:

I need to pick up a Camaro and a Nissan to catch up on what I've missed.

And here's a Gulf greenie - according to Scavenger this is an error - in the greenie the person is supposed to be wearing a bright green jacket:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great additions Chris!

Haven't been here on the site for awhile! God I'd have so many pics to post here in this thread lol maybe on my days off I'll try to post some more of my GL collection!

Comment

Working...
                          X