Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK: the Star Wars 5 pack is down from £26 to £13 in sainsburys (if anyone would want it at that still crazy price!) Sainsburys also have the newer assortment on clipstrips with the Martin Arriola tribute vette.

Comment

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
      UK: the Star Wars 5 pack is down from £26 to £13 in sainsburys (if anyone would want it at that still crazy price!) Sainsburys also have the newer assortment on clipstrips with the Martin Arriola tribute vette.
      that is approx. the same price the 5 pack was in the US when they were available

Comment

I'm afraid I can't pay over £2.50 for a regular hot wheels car that just has a Star Wars paint job, no matter how cool they look. If they at least had metal chassis and real riders I'd be more likely to spend the asking price.

Comment

I found this in the easter bin at one of my walmarts with a bunch of older cars

did I miss this when the rest of the cars came out or is this something new

there is no car number on the front of the card and it says it is # 2 of 4 for a scavenger hunt

Comment

Wow! I just watched a super chase Ferrari 599x on short card (like I found recently) sell for £108+p&p on eBay!

Comment

Wow! I just watched a super chase Ferrari 599x on short card (like I found recently) sell for £108+p&p on eBay!
              Sell!! Lol

Comment

I'm seriously tempted, that's crazy money for 1 single hotwheels!

Comment

I'm seriously tempted, that's crazy money for 1 single hotwheels!
                  Comes down to how much you like the car itself! You can add a lot of cars to your collection with that money!

Comment

I do love it but in fairness, its very similar to the regular line release and as you say, that would represent a lot of cars!

Comment

normally I don't buy color changers....but there are no 2015 hotwheels on the pegs...or 2015 Cars for that matter. A few of the Wal-Mart Toons...but not interested in those...so I bought a Lamborghini lol

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Found a collectables shop locally and picked up a new Lambo...

And he also had a hot wheels ive been wanting for a long long time

Now to locate an ecto-1 from 2011 lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great find on the A-Team van! I've always wanted that one.

Comment

I finally found a rice burner I would like to have

Comment

lol...thats pretty awesome

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Has anyone found the 2015 retro ecto 1a at retail yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X