X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found these new hot wheels on my trip this weekend

Comment

Great scores with the Retro Entertainment cars, awesome!

Comment

Walmart this morning...

Comment

Great finds, Scavenger! Are the Passin' Gasser and the Fast Gassin Super Treasure Hunts?
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Thanks Kenny! Yeah the Pass'n Gasser is the Super and the Fast Gassin is the regular TH.

2 packages in the mail today...one from Fish4Matt with the newest F&F set, thanks Matt!!! And the other set from edavies aka site sponsor GetMeCollectibles, thanks Eli!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
              Great scores with the Retro Entertainment cars, awesome!
              thanks but of course somebody beat me to the ecto 1a and batmobile that were in that case too

Comment

nice additions scavenger

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                  Thanks Kenny! Yeah the Pass'n Gasser is the Super and the Fast Gassin is the regular TH.

2 packages in the mail today...one from Fish4Matt with the newest F&F set, thanks Matt!!! And the other set from edavies aka site sponsor GetMeCollectibles, thanks Eli!!!
                  I need these, we don't get anything decent like these in the UK.

Comment

Good day today on my lunchtime hunt!
                    Mastretta MXR is the super

Comment

picked up my first 2015 F&F hot wheels today...it was the 2fast 2 furious supra (#2/8). Paid a whopping $4.45CND (taxes included)...comes out to just over $3.50USD...Im happy that I'm only buying the ones that were not previously released (not counting minor retouches or rim changes). Now only need to find the 350z (#5), the Buick GN (#6), the WRX STi (#7) and the GT-40 (#8).

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

UK: Picked up these in Asda today (£1.35 each) - much better price than the recent Mattel marvel cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice find on the Avengers HW, BirchTiger!

Here's a new Star Wars Hot Wheels shipper that's appearing at US Kmart stores:

These are the cars:

R2D2 and C3PO are "clean" variants as singles - they are "dirty" in the 2 pack.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

[QUOTE=cac1959;52268]Nice find on the Avengers HW, BirchTiger!

Here's a new Star Wars Hot Wheels shipper that's appearing at US Kmart stores:

[URL=http://s560.photobucket.com/user/cac1959/media/2015Cars/April15/AA3B8FDC

great finds cac

i'll be lucky in my kmart even gets these

and FYI the clean single od r2d2 was out in one of the earlier cases

Comment

2 more lambo's to add to my colllection woot woot

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I found these at TRU today

Comment

Working...
                                X