Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do for a Mattel Rip Clutchgoneski single?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do for a Mattel Rip Clutchgoneski single?

The thread title says it all...

What would you do for a Mattel Rip Clutchgoneski single? Thanks to PCD member TopherDawg, we're going to be awarding 2 as prizes... the contest will start Wednesday December 12 and end Tuesday November 18.

And no, you won't have to bribe the stocker at your local store... you won't have to push women and children out of the way in a race to the pegs.

Details will be posted tomorrow... Thanks to TopherDawg, you can color me Rip.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'm 6 for 6 now on missing Rip. Another Target I just wasn't fast enough to...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Hmmmm.. i have plenty loose cars. I will take them out, count them and picture them to win a rip

Comment

i might .....

fall from a tall building
        roll a brand new car
        because i'm the unknown stuntman....

jump an open drawbridge
        or tarzan from a vine
        because i'm the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine

i just could'nt resist sorry

Comment

Lee Majors is underrated and don't get me started on Heather Thomas!

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
            Heather Thomas!
            ohhhh yeahhh baby

Comment

I will send a case of Cars to Nathan's Toy Closet!
              I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I could go on about Erin Grey in the second season of Buck Rogers.
                But that seems to be way off topic... LOL

Comment

I will not walk into a store looking for a CARS single, two pack, oversized, deluxe, multi-pack, toons, take flight, hot wheel, Ben 10 toy, superhero, legos, etc. for 4 WEEKS after the contest ends on the 18th of December!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                    I will not walk into a store looking for a CARS single, two pack, oversized, deluxe, multi-pack, toons, take flight, hot wheel, Ben 10 toy, superhero, legos, etc. for 4 WEEKS after the contest ends on the 18th of December!
                    At least you'll be able to participate in this contest, GOMATERGO! Details to be announced tomorrow...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What would you do for a Rip Clutchgoneski??

I'd eat a Klondike bar!
                      Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        At least you'll be able to participate in this contest, GOMATERGO! Details to be announced tomorrow...
                        Heck yeah!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I saw Erin Gray at ComicCon this year. I almost went up and talked with her. I remember her in Buck Rogers in the space vampire episode.

Comment

I will probably make the announcement later this afternoon or this evening... I may have to travel to a satellite location during work today...

I'll give you a hint... you might want to look for crayons or colored pencils... you'll need them if you choose to enter the contest... and though we'll be awarding 2 Rip singles, there is a limit of 1 Rip per member...

@Fillmore1234 - I'm going to need to stop at Meijer on the way home and get a six pack of Klondike - I prefer the Heath flavored ice cream ones...

Comment

I will enter the contest for fun, but if I win please let someone who doesn't have Rip yet get mine. Just got Rip in a trade yesterday and have another currently enroute.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X