Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do for a Mattel Rip Clutchgoneski single?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would drive to Radiator Springs to get one

Comment

as i got a launcher a few months back in spain, i,m not bothered about getting another ripin the near future, apart from the rip I always get in getting ripped off by mattel through the UK pricing and their utterly useless sales and marketing policy

Comment

I found one rip on the pegs and countless remnants of Case B on the pegs. I've even seen case B at my King Soopers. Very glad to get one.

My unicorn now is Fabrizio. (No I didn't buy a case )

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
        Fred Rogers

Comment

I will try to get my grandchildren to participate, and I might too... but we'll enter just for the fun of it.

I've seen case B singles at 4 Target stores (which is a challenge as I don't have one near me) and have looked at 4 Kroger stores but have not seen any 2013 Cars there.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ooo! A coloring contest, perhaps? Hopefully my art skills will come in handy!

Comment

A colouring contest...I'm in. And so are my daughters...and my son. Maybe the wife too...she likes to colour LOL (oh...only one entry per person? Well...we'll let the wife decied on that one lol)

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Ooh, sounds like fun! I have a blank Frosty colouring page from the Cars Event I went to =) Hmmm...if it were a Rip Launcher, I'd offer up a signed Frosty poster...=P.

Comment

I want to thank everyone for entering the coloring contest! Chris was nice enough to set it up for me and I got a kick out of seeing all of the coloring pages. I'm not sure who won them yet, but Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
                  X