Coming soon - PCD 2nd Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon - PCD 2nd Anniversary

Coming soon - PixarCarsDiecast.com will be celebrating our 2nd Anniversary... founded by Rippers at the end of April 2011, MrBrownstone and I took over at the end of April 2012... We appreciate our contributions from our members and supporters and look forward to a great 3rd year...

During this past year, many new members have joined - thank you... we've set up a Facebook group that many of us have enjoyed and found useful... JMDL Toys has become a sponsor and supporter of PCD and the Cars community - we appreciate their support... We've had members donate great prizes including Super Chase Cars and International Deluxe Cars and Movie Moments and Rip Clutchgoneski... We've had some contests that required people to submit photos of Cars and color a Rip Clutchgoneski... We added a section for Hot Wheels and other collectibles...

To celebrate we will have contests with prizes... plenty of chances to win.

As far as some goals for the next year...

I'd like to see a custom PCD racer... we're going to be working on ways to raise funds to pay for those... a couple members of our management team are working on a design... we've talked with different people who make customs... I wish I could design and make customs... but my artistic talents are in music, not with paint and graphics design.

I'd like to see more contributions and features from more members...

I'm glad to see the return of Spotlight On... we've talked about a feature called Spotlight Revisited where we'd check in with people and see what's changed in their Cars collecting world.

What have you enjoyed about PCD? What would you like to see from PCD during the next year? We look forward to your comments and suggestions.
    Last edited by pirelliboy; 04-12-2013, 08:24 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I know we have some wonderful checklist over here!
    I hope to see it is being continue updated as we already have the porto corsa cards complete.
    I think a checklist can be something that boost traffic
    Last edited by wintermelon; 04-13-2013, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your comment, wintermelon... anyone else have any comments for us?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I had a comment all written up yesterday, forgot to post it, then came back to post and it said I had waited too long so it couldn't process it. :P

Basically what I had said was that the members on here are what I enjoy most about PCD. This is such a great community filled with contributing collectors and I am glad I have had the privilege to meet you all!

The only thing I'd like to see from PCD are more people contributing on the website (even me, I don't post on here as much as I should) with their knowledge about collecting. Other than that this website is doing quite well and I'm excited to see what the next year brings us.

Comment

i like all the info being passed around
          sharing of what you have found and what you need
          it is a good support system for all us collectors that need help getting cars and helping others get what they need
          it is nice to know there are alot of other crazy people out there collecting cars too
          i am happy with all the site does

Comment

love this place. This is my "go to" place for anything cars and for fun interesting discussion on hot wheels

I joined less then a year ago and have loved this place since day one. I learned alot and still have loads to learn.

Like Fillmore mentioned, one of the best things about this place are the people. Love all of you guys! I just wish I could be on more often but work caught on to me and I can't access this page from work anymore. I guess maybe they were expecting me to do some work or something? LOL

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing PCD racers!

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

cvc1968 (Conrad) told me about this site when it first started and it has been neat to watch it grow. Winning a few contests here has been pretty cool too. My kids aren't as interested in Cars as much as they were 2 years ago, but they are still into it enough to keep me collecting. Maybe the movie "Planes" will bring their interest back in a little bit.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                I know we have some wonderful checklist over here!
                I hope to see it is being continue updated as we already have the porto corsa cards complete.
                I think a checklist can be something that boost traffic
                I agree, wintermelon. I have just posted a Cars Toon Singles checklist and hope to do more in the future.

Comment

Working...
                X