No announcement yet.

2013 PCD Christmas Contest Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!!! That is some serious generosity right there!!! Thanks to the mystery person as well as Chris and the entire PCD crew!!!!

Comment

• Wow!! Was beginning to worry for a second that I wasn't going to win.. this is awesome!

Thanks to the anonymous donor for supporting PCD! And I'd imagine that there will still be a lot of Silver Frosty's left after the rest of the contestants are awarded theirs; are all 36 of these going out as contest prizes?

Comment

• Wow. Thanks everybody.

Comment

• Thanks so much, and congrats to all the other winner!
          I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Congratulations, DjB.
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• How do we receive them? Do I PM my address?

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Earlier this week I received an incredibly generous donation from a member who is a great friend to the Cars community:

As a result of this generosity, everyone who entered the PCD Christmas Contest will be receiving a Silver Frosty as a prize... we will still be awarding the other prizes...

To save on shipping costs, I am going to mail the ones that go to UK members to a UK member of our PCD management team who will forward them on to you... we'll also check with those of you in Europe to see if shipping from the UK is better than shipping from the US... to those of you in Australia who won, we'll come up with an alternative prize.

To those of you in the US who won, I will get shipping costs - I'm waiting for an order of 100 boxes from Uline to arrive (scheduled for Tuesday)... I will do my best to get them mailed but we're celebrating our family Christmas next weekend so chances are most of you will get your prizes after Christmas.

Thank you once again for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com.
                WOW!! That is amazing generosity!!

This site is a great community to be a part of .. Thanks to all who help run the site/competitions etc I'm sure others will agree when i say we really appreciate it

Comment

• To all the winners... everyone who entered the Christmas Contest.

Please send me a PM with your full name and mailing address...

For US residents - I will calculate postage and reply with a PM containing the PayPal address you need to use to send payment for the shipping costs... a couple of you have already paid.

For UK residents - I need you to reply with your full name and mailing address... I will box individual prizes up that will be mailed to a UK member of the management team as part as a package that I will be sending.

I spent just under $64 for 100 boxes this week... the order is due to arrive on Tuesday, weather permitting... I should probably add $1.00 to the shipping costs to cover the cost of boxes, bubblewrap, and tape...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• WOW....that is the Xmas spirit right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      I should probably add $1.00 to the shipping costs to cover the cost of boxes, bubblewrap, and tape...
                      Yes, please do that!

Comment

• Congrats djb

Comment

• That's awesome generosity and Christmas spirit.
                          Thank you Chris and the pcd community

Comment

• Thanks Chris! Thanks donor! and Thanks to PCD! WHOOOHOOOO

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Season's Speedings!

Comment

• Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                                Season's Speedings!
                                That plate of cookies is so cute! How did you make it?

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X