Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RARE and Hard to Find Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by dgc View Post
    Here pictures, regards
    that appears to be an international card release so they probably didn't put the name on it so it could be sold anywhere outside the US

    Comment


    • #77
      But seems rare, rigth?

      Comment


      • #78
        I would say there were more US desert back Cars produced. But I'm sure there were many international Cars made in the first run. The back of the card is a giveaway. Has "King" in five languages. As to how many are still carded 10 years later... Anyone's guess.

        I'd say a fair market value on the Convoy Brothers right now is $350 -$400. It is a lot of money for four RVs!

        Comment


        • #79
          Hi Folks, I'm new here...I'm surprised that the Dinoco Helicopter on the Supercharged Series Card isn't listed...I was reading on another site and it was listed as one of the top 10 in rarity? Also Mattel doesn't send chase cars to Canada anymore....grrrrrrr!

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by carslover View Post
            that appears to be an international card release so they probably didn't put the name on it so it could be sold anywhere outside the US
            IMG_3434.jpgIMG_3435.jpgIMG_3437.jpg

            My Interntional carded King has his name in 3 languages on the front of the card, so I'm guessing without his name would be rare?

            Comment


            • #81
              I think the different international packaging. Might be a Thailand Vs. China production variance. But I'm not an expert there... I had Desert Back Fever for a shot period. But once I assembled a mixed 12 & 16 set. I was over it. I've seen more Desert Back without the tag than with the multi-language tag. But that purely an anecdotal observance.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                I think the different international packaging. Might be a Thailand Vs. China production variance. But I'm not an expert there... I had Desert Back Fever for a shot period. But once I assembled a mixed 12 & 16 set. I was over it. I've seen more Desert Back without the tag than with the multi-language tag. But that purely an anecdotal observance.
                I'm by no means an expert either GotFrank, you could be right, just though I'd share a pic of mine with the name on the front....I must dig out my others to check them out, I'm curious now...lol!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Tiggerstan View Post
                  Hi Folks, I'm new here...I'm surprised that the Dinoco Helicopter on the Supercharged Series Card isn't listed...I was reading on another site and it was listed as one of the top 10 in rarity? Also Mattel doesn't send chase cars to Canada anymore....grrrrrrr!
                  I don't remember him being overly rare in the Supercharged series, as I have the cardback of him at home. What website was that?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Hi guys are there any cars from cars 3 that are rare and hard to find?

                    thanks

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X