RCcars5 Presents the Precision Series Luigi's Casa Della Tires Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 Presents the Precision Series Luigi's Casa Della Tires Set

Here is a longer and very detailed review of the new Luigi's Casa Della Tires Precision Series set. Throughout this video, I go through every individual feature of this set and explain where you can purchase it at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUydh4AbC60" data-vcode="PUydh4AbC60" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, feel free to comment them!
    Last edited by RCcars5; 06-24-2016, 03:54 AM.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

nice work RC

Comment

Thanks, musicnywu1!

Comment

Thanks for the shout out! I couldn't agree more on the sign. I think Mattel wants to have their cake and eat it too. Billing these as for "Adult Collectors". But still making them child safe. It's disappointing but not surprising. The broader the demographic, the greater the sales numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
          Thanks for the shout out! I couldn't agree more on the sign. I think Mattel wants to have their cake and eat it too. Billing these as for "Adult Collectors". But still making them child safe. It's disappointing but not surprising. The broader the demographic, the greater the sales numbers.
          Of course! I had to mention your amazing custom sign! You're very right about that.

Comment

Great video!!! As always��

Comment

Great video, RCcars5! Thank you for sharing it with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks everyone! Hopefully the review of Mater's Junkyard will be out by Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                X