RCcars5 - Why You Can Never Find New Disney Cars in a Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5 - Why You Can Never Find New Disney Cars in a Store

I've been struggling recently to find any new Disney Cars die-casts in stores, so I thought it was necessary to speak my mind in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrWst3NAluw&t=36s" data-vcode="YrWst3NAluw" data-vprovider="youtube" >

Enjoy the video! If you have any questions, feel free to comment them!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Nice video!

BTW, my TRUs always have the May 1 Cars 3 stock (I wish they bring in new stuff), and my Targets don’t have the next Gen pack yet.

Comment

good wee video dude, well done, wish i could find a wally hauler in the wild, now tru is closing, think the enjoyment of the chase is gonna diminish

Comment

There certainly is a lull at the moment. I've recently dropped a good deal of cash (dosh) on eBay as a result. But I've managed to catch up on 2017. And have my foot in the door for 2018. My last real score at retail was around Christmas. I got all the new singles from two cases between two stores. Beyond that it's help from friends or opening the wallet wide.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
          Nice video!

BTW, my TRUs always have the May 1 Cars 3 stock (I wish they bring in new stuff), and my Targets don’t have the next Gen pack yet.
          Thanks! Same here. Most of my stores have the May-June 2017 stock, and I have yet to find a Next-Gen 4-Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
            good wee video dude, well done, wish i could find a wally hauler in the wild, now tru is closing, think the enjoyment of the chase is gonna diminish
            Thank you! Yea, unfortunately it seems like the passion is fading a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              There certainly is a lull at the moment. I've recently dropped a good deal of cash (dosh) on eBay as a result. But I've managed to catch up on 2017. And have my foot in the door for 2018. My last real score at retail was around Christmas. I got all the new singles from two cases between two stores. Beyond that it's help from friends or opening the wallet wide.
              Ebay is definitely the savior for people like us who struggle to find stuff. I've been trying to be more patient lately and wait to find the new cars in a store.

Comment

Interesting video, RCcars5... Mattel distribution and case assortments have stunk since after the Race O Rama series.

I've only seen 2018 singles at 1 Indianapolis Walmart Neighborhood Market, 1 Walmart in western Ohio (Cars 3 McQueen and Guido/Luigi only), and 1 Indianapolis Toys R US... supposedly singles cases are starting to appear at midwest Target stores and Walmart stores... I've only seen 2018 2 packs at 1 North Carolina Target but the Gabriel/Aiden 2 pack was gone... and while I've found the 2018 Deluxe at multiple Target stores and 1 Kroger Marketplace, I only saw repeats/pegwarmers.

I've seen the launchers and the Bumper Save 5 pack at multiple Walmart stores but have only seen the new Steve Carski hauler at 1 small town Walmart in western Ohio.

When collectors like you and I and GotFrank lose interest in Cars, Mattel has a problem... I'm grateful I've gotten new Cars from GetMeCollectibles or from friends... and I've bought Scavenger Hunt singles on eBay.

We are in the 6th month of the 2018 Mattel year and store availability and selection is poor... no sign of a poster... very little 2018 Cars merchandise has appeared on Amazon and most have been at inflated prices, not from 3rd party sellers but from Amazon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great video, shame that it has got to this though. Mattel have an absolute licence to print money wth the Cars diecast franchise and if managed properly it could be so different for us collectors. I have seen a lot of the mix with Chase Racealott and Ryan inside Laney in stores since Christmas but the problems are with the mixes. So many repeats and therefore not selling other than the 4 or 5 new cars in a case of 24. I hope to see 2018 cars soon but no more repeats please and certainly not 5 LMQ per case!! Thanks

Comment

I also forgot to mention that there’s no 2018 cars in my areas yet. (Except launchers and revvin action cars)

Comment

Working...
                    X