Recent Finds: August 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogity View Post
    still on a roll.........twin packs reduced to half price in sainsburys, found a grem/damaged rod for 4.49, forgot I had some nectar points and got 2.50 off of it
    crossed over to big tesco and found the 49.99/39.99 rc mcq down to 24.99, ok not as good as pirelli boys find a few months back, but still a good find (reckon tescos prices must be dependent on footage/package cos they arnt all the same)

have to go into town tomorrow so that will be an excuse to check out ds!

nothing to do with cars, but have just watched again u tube- fenton chasing the deer in richmond park, brilliant
    Any you can pick up a spare grem damage rod at that price and ill forward you some cash to send it my way?

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I never find the 2 packs on offer other than Finn & Tomber and Mater & Zen Master Pitty

Comment

mrb, you either have it.... or you havnt.....!
        clearly you .....havnt!
        check out fenton and cheer yourself up

didnt check out ds or b&m as something came up, that will have to wait

dc... ask one of the others as i,m off on me hols tomorrow

Comment

Hi Gypsy, you messages are full and cannot message you until you clear some. Others may also be trying to message you and no one can until you remove unwanted ones. I will remove this message once gypsy frees up some space.

Comment

Just went into b&m the case with security Finn is case E. It has 5 x sal/mater, 3 x sec Finn/acer, 1 x mater/tomber, 3 x lmq/Francesco and 1x brent/Darell cartrip. They had just had a delivery when I walked in all were Ł3.99. Right place at the right time it's been a long time finding something new.

Comment

sweet finds madbob,going to check a few stores over the weekend

Comment

Madbob this must be a new case design as it contains 13 2 packs. Either that or you was so excited you just couldnt contain yourself on your finds. good to hear they are about. Unfortunately the closest one to me is 20 miles away and its in Harlow, Essex. Thats the only one near me. B + M is further north than to the south of England.

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
                  Just went into b&m the case with security Finn is case E. It has 5 x sal/mater, 3 x sec Finn/acer, 1 x mater/tomber, 3 x lmq/Francesco and 1x brent/Darell cartrip. They had just had a delivery when I walked in all were Ł3.99. Right place at the right time it's been a long time finding something new.
                  Any chance of picking up an extra acer/finn combo and a cartrip/mustangberger at that price to ship down this way?(money order or paypal you the funds)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Found 4 of the Aviator Mater this morning from the Take Flight series, north of Atlanta. I still have not been able to catch up to any of the Radiator Springs Classics at TRU.

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                      Madbob this must be a new case design as it contains 13 2 packs. Either that or you was so excited you just couldnt contain yourself on your finds. good to hear they are about. Unfortunately the closest one to me is 20 miles away and its in Harlow, Essex. Thats the only one near me. B + M is further north than to the south of England.
                      I think it was more the speed I typed the info as I was shooting out! Case E quantity was 12 or 14 then so I think I am one extra or under on sal or the LM/Fran the other quantities are all ok.

I have never seen this case before, I also opened a sealed new singles case on the trolley. Case J it was and I was greeted by an army of maters, so this is definatley where all the overs of mater and finn are being sold at a reduced rate out of the remixed cases that mattel put there hands on.

Luckily there is one 2 miles down the road so I will take a look DeceptiCog over the next few days to see if they have a new delivery and if I find some more I will be in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
                        Luckily there is one 2 miles down the road so I will take a look DeceptiCog over the next few days to see if they have a new delivery and if I find some more I will be in touch.
                        Thank you muchly good sir. At 6.50 canadian $$$...thats a steal. Even factoring in shipping costa its cheaper. They want something like 13.99 a piece here plus taxes.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Picked up NASCA truck and FalconHawk 1 to help someone else complete a trade. The last couple months have been pretty good for Cars.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Havent seen anything new but i did pick up hudson hornet piston cup lightning mcqueen today. That should pretty much round up the easy to find ones.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great scores, all... Other than NASCA Truck last Sunday, I've seen nothing new for myself... I need the new Take Flight items... the Raoul Crew Chief 4 pack...

I'm glad to see those 2 packs are starting to turn up in the UK and hope you get the Radiator Springs Classic items soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X