Recent Finds: September 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: September 2012 trades and online purchases

Please post your September 2012 trades and online purchases in this thread... Many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I received a great package from Earl and Steffanie from JMDL Toys today... Falcon Hawk 1 and NASCA Truck from Take Flight case D for myself...

and...

A full Take Flight case D to use how we want on PixarCarsDiecast.com... I think we'll be awarding 6 items as prizes... look for details in the near future.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Im trying to collect all 36 Piston Cup Racers, thatnks to Towmater77 i have these i bought off him today. I have loose Leakless, Nitrorade, RPM, ReVolting, Chick, Lighting, King, i need to figure out who else i need to complete 36

Comment

Great score, SNOOZE! You got 6 of the 9 racers from the Kmart 2 Collector Event.

I haven't ordered these, but you can order the new to the US Metallic Finish Miguel Camino TRU exclusive racer for $6.99 each on the ToysRUs.com website... Here's the link:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...skuid=13622917

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
          Im trying to collect all 36 Piston Cup Racers, thatnks to Towmater77 i have these i bought off him today. I have loose Leakless, Nitrorade, RPM, ReVolting, Chick, Lighting, King, i need to figure out who else i need to complete 36
          Try hitting your local Kmarts just to see if they have any of the old rubber tire racers left over. Kmart released 35 of the 36 Piston Cup cars. But the last event for Cars 1 racers was over a year ago and you have the 3 that were released then. After hitting up any more board members for their extras, eBay might be your only option for getting the rest.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I received a fantastic package today from malbertmac...

4 Deluxe Cars on International cardback:

Taia Decotura:

Taco Truck Mater:

The Queen:

Funny Car Mater:

Many, many thanks!

Comment

I see four cars I can't wait to see on store shelves right there cac1959

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Great score, SNOOZE! You got 6 of the 9 racers from the Kmart 2 Collector Event.

I haven't ordered these, but you can order the new to the US Metallic Finish Miguel Camino TRU exclusive racer for $6.99 each on the ToysRUs.com website... Here's the link:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...skuid=13622917
                thats cool man, thanks for letting me know how rare these racers are!
                Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                Try hitting your local Kmarts just to see if they have any of the old rubber tire racers left over. Kmart released 35 of the 36 Piston Cup cars. But the last event for Cars 1 racers was over a year ago and you have the 3 that were released then. After hitting up any more board members for their extras, eBay might be your only option for getting the rest.
                theres not many kmarts anymore around where I live, im going to google the closest ones and go look for more, which I doubt they will have but its worth a try!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                  I see four cars I can't wait to see on store shelves right there cac1959
                  that hauler looks cool and the mater!

Comment

New arrivals - from Germany

I picked up a great package from gipsy at the post office this morning... from Germany:

Metallic Finish Raoul Caroule:

Lightning McQueen promo Car (Same as the Kmart 8 version):

More photos later...

Many thanks, Christina!

Comment

Got my half of a case R oversized. Since I have the DS version of the Queen, I took the extra Funny Car Mater for trade.
                      Last edited by bobbyjack; 09-16-2012, 09:06 AM. Reason: Got Photobucket to work...

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                        Got my half of a case R oversized. Since I have the DS version of the Queen, I took the extra Funny Car Mater for trades. For some reason my pictures won't load to photobucket.
                        Nice score, bobbyjack... and as far as Photobucket, I could not upload new photos last night either - I tried Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome... I contacted tech support but haven't heard back... so much for putting up a new article last night.

Comment

Got this guy in a trade today. No chance of ever finding him where I live because of all the Tombers and Zen Master Pittys everywhere...

Comment

I never seem to remember to update my finds on here All of these came in the past week.

Comment

I'm liking the look of these trucks more and more everytime I see one. Quite nice.

I've always wondered why Leroy Traffik has a mattress...is it more comfortable to roll on for bed time?

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X