Recent Finds: October 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: October 2012 trades and online purchases

Please post your October 2012 trades and online purchases in this thread... Many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Woah there, cac! It's not even October yet!

Hopefully this is going to be a good month like September, the start of a new Cars year has almost begun!

Comment

@Fillmore1234 - I always post the next month a day or two (or 5) early... I'd like to hide the thread until the proper time, but haven't figured out how to do that with the vBulletin software.

Good point about the start of the new Cars year... I hope we don't have to wait until Kmart 9 day (3 weeks from today, October 20), to see new Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

As I said in my presentation, here in Brazil it is hard to find in stores different cars. This Saturday we found these 3 cars. Maybe for you from other countries can be common. Here would have only these cars through ebay.

How To Buy Cars becomes an addiction, bought 20 carts by ebay to give my children on October 12, Children's Day here. I'll take pictures after giving to them and post here.

Besides these 20 already bought 12 more that are to come.

Who has good deals let me know that we buy.
        Last edited by datarate; 09-29-2012, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Good stuff datarate! Can't wait to see the 32 new Cars you are getting!

Comment

Got these in the mail yesterday.

Cool thing about loose cars is I don't make BobbyJack wait before opening them. He had a lot of fun with this Mater last night.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

uncle and mama topolino...very nice! That's an interesting mater...I don't recall seeing pics of that one at all...or very often

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                That's an interesting mater...I don't recall seeing pics of that one at all...or very often
                He is one of the diecasts from a Cars Toon short. http://pixar.wikia.com/Mater_the_Greater
                Only available in a box set from Target. Which sucked because I already had the other 3 diecasts in the box set! I wish they would stop doing that.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Just had these delivered today. Finally got my No stall 3 pack.

Comment

Great additions, MarknotaMack... glad to see you got the NoStall 3-Car gift pack... and those launchers are a great trip down Cars memory lane... The Uncle and Mama Topolino 2 pack has been one of the most hard-to-find Cars2 items.

Nice additions as well, datarate... Any time you can pick up one of the Piston Cup racers you've done well... and Yellow Ramone is very nice as well.

bobbyjack - congratulations on your Uncle and Mama Topolino 2 pack and the Aviator Mater as well.

Comment

great scores marknotamack,all are excellent items.

my next door neighbour just handed me a package shipped from a wonderful friend in belguim whom i can't thank enough for.he posted it tuesday and it arrived this morning

Comment

Great package as well, djjd21!

Comment

lovely items jason, much the same as the goodies im waiting on plus a few take flights and a bright coloured racer

i will show pictures once i recieve them all next week some time

jason i also have your #32 officer still

Comment

I went to the post office yesterday and picked up a great package of bargain basement 2 packs from djjd21.

Mater & Sal, Security Finn & Grem and Darrell Cartripp & Brent Mustangberger

Muchas gracias

Comment

I got two great packages today

First was one from the number one trader in the world (cac1959) and it contained:
                              No Stall hauler
                              Shifty Drug, View Zeen and Sparemint rubber tyre racers
                              A loose Constanzo Della Corsa (Lenticular - there's only me that would want this car!!!)
                              Becky Wheelin
                              Officer Murakarmi
                              Celine Dephare
                              Acer with Torch
                              Mini
                              Van

Many Thansk cac1959!!!

I also went to my Disney Store today and a lady who worked there picked up a Mickey McQueen and Goofy Mater 2 pack for me whilst out there on holiday.

This coupled with my Disney Store find has made it a very nice cars day (but if I went to the Disney Store earlier in the day it may have been an AMAZING cars day...)

Comment

Working...
                              X