No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: October 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have just had a look on e bay, (uk dealers) for the first time in a while, crickey almighty I do not believe what I am seeing, the prices are absolutely ridiculous and it makes me want to puke big time, we,re talking about new disney 2 packs eg dinoco mcq/chick which is in ds at 10 quid and the,re wanting 20.99, the radiator sprngs tru stuff is doubled and the new tesco stuff is being flogged at 7.99, when you can get it in tescos for 4.49.
    I dont care if I offend anyone whose "dealing", but if they are on this site or lurking they need named and shamed as the,re taking the p....perverbable

at least dick turpin wore a mask
    (to those outside the uk, dick turpin was a highway man and robbed stagecoaches)

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      have just had a look on e bay, (uk dealers) for the first time in a while, crickey almighty I do not believe what I am seeing, the prices are absolutely ridiculous and it makes me want to puke big time, we,re talking about new disney 2 packs eg dinoco mcq/chick which is in ds at 10 quid and the,re wanting 20.99, the radiator sprngs tru stuff is doubled and the new tesco stuff is being flogged at 7.99, when you can get it in tescos for 4.49.
      I dont care if I offend anyone whose "dealing", but if they are on this site or lurking they need named and shamed as the,re taking the p....perverbable

at least dick turpin wore a mask
      (to those outside the uk, dick turpin was a highway man and robbed stagecoaches)
      What new tesco items are we talking about the new singles?

Do you have a link please

Comment

Got a package yesterday from cac1959! Got to cross another one off my Wanted List.

Thanks for the great trade, Chris.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

IMAG0221.jpg

Received these two from a guy in France today. Thanks to Decepticog for the heads up.

Comment

Great score bobbyjack!

Very nice to see you have received your package daul_p. I can't wait to receive mine. Probably gonig to be 1-2 week delay due to Sandy

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

What's the name of that white Lightning McQueen and what's the scale?

Comment

Working...
              X