No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to My local Big W yesterday & picked up Aviator Mater, Burnt Autonaut McQueen & LMQ Hawk! Last week from same store I got Rescue Chopper & Autonaut Mater.

I also went to my local target & was surprised to find only ONE car on the pegs (silver Jeff Corvette!) I asked the sales clerk if they were off-shelf somewhere & he said nope, looks like we've sold out! Hoping that means some new cars stock very soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
      Toffman If you find a spare one will you let me know, desperate to get one if possible.
      Yah, I'm going to keep hitting the stores every few days in the hopes I get lucky again! I saw remnants of 6-8 case Bs and only found one Rip. He's a tricky one to find! (One per case is tough!)

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
      Fred Rogers

Comment

• Not exciting finds compared to some...got 2 Alexander Hugo and 1 km9 Lewis, and 3 km8 Cars (1 each Chase Celine, Shu, and Carla) at my in-laws Kmart... Saw 1 mater Hawk and 4 Burnt Auronaut McQueen at their Walmart... Saw Chase Radiator Springs Ramone, Victor H, Petrov Trunkov at O'Reily Auto Parts. The only singles at their Walmart were the leftovers from the Mel Dorado case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Here are photos of Cars that I purchased yesterday...

From Target - 2013 case A:

And here I thought I'd be able to only purchase J Curby Gremlin.

From a southern Indiana Kmart store:

I was shocked to find these on the pegs... especially Carla and Chase Celine.

(PS - I meant to post this in this thread and not the trades thread... I blame it on being tired)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• (might as well move my comment over to the proper area lol, deleted the old one)

Very nice finds and I am quite shocked that those were on the pegs as well.

Carla is definitely one of the nicest silver racers. The silver deco suits her quite well.

Thanks for sharing

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• there is 3 for 2 on toys in tescos from tomorrow, friday, if anyone in the uk is interested, finally saw otis etc in our shop, however it may be that the boys have only just found and finally put the box out, "allegedly"

mightnt be buying but theres no harm in looking!
              Last edited by boogity; 11-30-2012, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Found 3 Hudson Hornet on Radiator Spring Card at TRU today

Comment

• Note for Canadian members (sales confirmed in both Ontario and Quebec)

Walmart are having some form of a sale, they wil be Selling Mack Hauler for $15 (from what I could see on the picture, it is the Cars 1 Hauler)
                  http://f2.flyertown.ca/flyer_items/2...plus_large.jpg
                  (picture from Walmar.ca flyer)

and TRU are having a buy 2 for $8 for any 6.99 diecast
                  http://f0.flyertown.ca/flyer_items/2...plus_large.jpg
                  (picture from TRU flyer)

Not sure if those links will work, but I tried lol

I'm gonna try to get a hold of a Mack...would be a nice addition.

(PS, I'm not sure how that attachment got included, but I can't delete it)
                  Attached Files

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• would you be able to score one of these my friend for me, of course monies can be transfered if you find one

Comment

• Just found a Finn McMissile/Leland Turbo 2 pack at Hastings, an entertainment/music/video store. This is the first I've ever seen it in a store. Photo to be added later

Comment

• November ended pretty good for me. Found these guys in an independent Toy Store in Maryland near where my parents live.

Got excited to see this case, but somebody beat me to Rip. Glad to have these cars though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• In addition to finding the Finn/Leland 2 pack at Hastings tonight, I stopped at the local Meijer store to pick up a new Shop Light for the house... stopped by the Cars section not expecting to find anything worth buying... I found the McQueen/Mater/Double Decker Bus 3 pack from May 16, 2011... on clearance... for $1.60 plus tax.

And even though I have more McQueen and Mater than I know what to do with, I bought the 3 pack... All that's left are pegs of singles (83 of 90 Finn), Deluxe Submarine Finn (10), the 3 pegwarming 2 packs since May 2011, and Micro Drifters (the ones they have had since they were first released)... I keep hoping they'll add new singles in front of the Finn singles, but it doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

Comment

• At our local Target in Australia I found more Frostys and Rip Clutchgoneski launcher reduced. They had restocked the silver vehicles but were arent collecting them.
                            At our local Coles, found Flash - Chase vehicle from Cars 2 Sweden, Officer Murakarmi, Becky Wheelian and Don Crumlin
                            At our local Big W, found Take Flight vehicles
                            Last edited by Kristar; 12-04-2012, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X