No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: December 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my Case B & finally got myself the Rip & Victor H I have been after for ages!!

Comment

• Good point Scavenger - if Mattel isn't going to utilize MattyCollector.com, hopefully they will use their own website.

Congratulations on receiving your case B, OzzieMum!

And I just received my last trade for 2012... thanks to e.davies!:

Kit Revster is in the house:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Ok got my last trade from 2012 in the mail today from cars4josh! He is a great guy and really hooked me up...If any of you have the opportunity to deal with him I highly recommend it!!

20121231_151334.jpg

Oh and congrats OzzieMum on your case B!! And glad to see you got your 7 pack cac1959, hoping my targets will get them back soon! I've been kicking myself that i did not pick up the 2 i saw that night!!
        Last edited by Scavenger; 01-01-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Got a great package from Hypercarrots on the CTC forum:

And I also got another great package from a seller on e-Bay, who just so happened to turn out to be a member on T5!

Sorry the pictures are dark... I liked the background in the pics and I couldn't use the Cars 2012 Poster background today, it's currently filled with Cars that I've gotten in just the past week!

Comment

• Got an awesome package from cac1959 yesterday.

First up, my prize from the 12 days of Frosty:

Next up, my prize from the colouring contest:

A few nice additions to my lemon collection along with Suki. Cant wait to snag her "sisters". Not yet sure what Im doing with my extra J Curby. If there is any difference I'll keep him, but I think my backdoor ebay one will go to my son

My apologies for the clow quality pictures, took them in a rush this morning as we were heading out for a long car trip.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Nice to see you got your package, DeceptiCog72283... In case any of you are wondering, Frosty and Rip were prizes - I sold him the others.

I think setting aside J Curby Gremlin for your son is a good idea.

Be careful on your travels... thanks for posting the picture.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks again for a smooth transaction. I think I will end up sharing my J Curby with my little man.

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Due to the near total lack of new stuff found in shops; just a Mater on a straight cut card and Miles/Tokyo Party Staff to show for December in stores, I went a bit mad on eBay and bought ten Race O Rama singles from the US. Most of these didn't get release in the UK. Race O Ramas are pretty rare in the UK anyway.

I also got a European No. 9 - Popemobile. They don't get advertised for sale that often, so it's great to finally get one!

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                    Due to the near total lack of new stuff found in shops; just a Mater on a straight cut card and Miles/Tokyo Party Staff to show for December in stores, I went a bit mad on eBay and bought ten Race O Rama singles from the US. Most of these didn't get release in the UK. Race O Ramas are pretty rare in the UK anyway.

I also got a European No. 9 - Popemobile. They don't get advertised for sale that often, so it's great to finally get one!
                    great scores niftynigel,the popemobile in particular

Comment

Working...
                    X