Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great finds, wish any of my nine Tesco's on my regular runs were like that. All currently have very few cars.

Toys r us yesterday to my shock, had different Deluxe options to the usual Queen, Kamirzo and Funny Car Mater, in form of Finn Missile as both the hydrofoil and Submarine and the Bus.

Comment

• Great finds, millimoo and MarknotaMack!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• What HE ^^^^^^^ said! nice work!

Comment

• If I find more i will offer on here for the cost plus shipping and PayPal fees if not sent as a gift
          I should find more as I am a carsaholic

Comment

• ta for the offer, but i,m going to find ,em if it kills me
            Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
            If I find more i will offer on here for the cost plus shipping and PayPal fees if not sent as a gift
            I should find more as I am a carsaholic

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
              nigel , what is happening? ive found nothing at all in the past few weeks.
              on a diiferent subject the crues are top at the moment, youll have to get yersel over, c,mon the hatchet men!

I was originally told that the 2014 singles would be out around the first week of December. That probably meant that they were sent out to shops then? As we now know it sometimes takes two to three weeks for stocks to filter through to the stores, especially the large supermarket chains.

So what happens in the intervening period?

Lots of stores with low stocks or no stocks - we've seen that all before!

It's not about blame as that doesn't actually solve the problem.

I have seen the 998F cases (or remains of it) in many places, not just the London area. I've seen it in ASDA, Tesco and Argos now.

I'm told that Hamleys have had that case as well as have Bentalls (Fenwicks) and maybe Debenhams and House of Fraser too?

Sainsburys have continued to get the 998C case, but local stores to me haven't had any for a couple of weeks or so now. Morrisons have also had diddly squat for ages. Both candidates for new stock, one would think?

ASDA got rid of their stock, so are they getting anything new?

TK Maxx have been getting various Cars 2 Double packs at Ł5.99.

I was in Liverpool on Saturday. The TRU had loads of Radiator Springs Classic Maters. They had date stamps 0303EAA, 1753EAA and 2003EAA. The earliest one suggests that the RSC case with N2O Cola, Sheriff and Octane Gain was released in the UK.

Can anyone confirm this?

Has anyone seen those RSC singles or Flo and Ron Hover in the UK?

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                I was originally told that the 2014 singles would be out around the first week of December. That probably meant that they were sent out to shops then? As we now know it sometimes takes two to three weeks for stocks to filter through to the stores, especially the large supermarket chains.

So what happens in the intervening period?

Lots of stores with low stocks or no stocks - we've seen that all before!

It's not about blame as that doesn't actually solve the problem.

I have seen the 998F cases (or remains of it) in many places, not just the London area. I've seen it in ASDA, Tesco and Argos now.

I'm told that Hamleys have had that case as well as have Bentalls (Fenwicks) and maybe Debenhams and House of Fraser too?

Sainsburys have continued to get the 998C case, but local stores to me haven't had any for a couple of weeks or so now. Morrisons have also had diddly squat for ages. Both candidates for new stock, one would think?

ASDA got rid of their stock, so are they getting anything new?

TK Maxx have been getting various Cars 2 Double packs at Ł5.99.

I was in Liverpool on Saturday. The TRU had loads of Radiator Springs Classic Maters. They had date stamps 0303EAA, 1753EAA and 2003EAA. The earliest one suggests that the RSC case with N2O Cola, Sheriff and Octane Gain was released in the UK.

Can anyone confirm this?

Has anyone seen those RSC singles or Flo and Ron Hover in the UK?

never saw that case here in the uk,I received my international card RS classics mater from france.

Ron hover and Flo were found in the first US case but I don't think they ever made the international versions of them as we saw the exact same case as them, except we had more LMQ's and Ramones ,i seen Octane gain,N20 cola,sheriff and mater released in france but not flo and ron hover.

Comment

• in the last 2 days i,ve found nought on the diecast front, however that lurker ru5ty tells me mildrid was in ds, but she wasnt there when I went there, so he was probably stirring it
                  will check smyths tonight on way home and report back

Comment

• Found Becky Wheelin and Don Crumlin today in Wilkinsons.
                    Purchased one of each and left one of each.

Other than that, Argos at Imperial park Bristol have new stock.
                    Seems to be remains of 998e case.

Debenhams had an Acer and Security Finn twin pack.

TK Maxx had nothing.

Comment

• smyths..................

did spot some nice jigsaws in tk max, 2 types , 1 at 4.99 and the other at 9.99, each contained 4 seperate puzzles, one of them had the crowd scene with the band on it, would make a nice pic if framed

found planes tree decs in poundland, similiar style to last years cars ones, bagged 3 different types
                      Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      in the last 2 days i,ve found nought on the diecast front, however that lurker ru5ty tells me mildrid was in ds, but she wasnt there when I went there, so he was probably stirring it
                      will check smyths tonight on way home and report back

Comment

• Morrisons S****horpe had 4 Boosts (Flames), 3 Snot Rods (Flames), 3 Mark Wheelsen, 2 Luigi & Guido with Cocktail shakers, 2 Dustys, 3 Holly with screen, 2 RPM 64, 2 Donna Pitts, 2 Marlon Clutches Mckay and then loads of the usual peg warmers

Comment

• Just found a 10 Pack that I haven't seen before on toysrus UK

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/T...archPosition=7

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Stickers View Post
                            Just found a 10 Pack that I haven't seen before on toysrus UK

That set has been in stores for quite awhile here in the states..and there is certainly no shortage of them over here! I did pick one up, its was a good set for us at the time..I think we needed like 5 out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Stickers View Post
                              Just found a 10 Pack that I haven't seen before on toysrus UK

I've seen that set in store a few times but am holding out to see if they drop the price a bit as we only need 3 cars from it

Comment

• me thinks cars are starting to hit the buffers over here

Comment

Working...
                                X