Cars 2 found at Fenwicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2 found at Fenwicks

On a trip to Fenwicks today I found Cars 2 Movie Moments Sets (£10) and Mega Size (£9.50). There were also some other stuff there.

There were 2 cases of the Movie Moments (I didn't note the quantities but would recognise the case assortment if I saw it written down). There were 3 cases of the Mega Size (2xFinn McMissile with wings, 2xRed, 1xHolly Shiftwell with wings, 1xDouble Decker Bus)

There were also Ben Crankleshaft and Oliver Lightload aulers there (my first sighting of these in the UK) - $14.50 each, and Music Video Mater - £9

I did take a pic so will post it later

Great find on the Ben and Oliver haulers - they've only been available via online retailers so far... If you saw the Brent Mustangburger/Darrell Cartrip Movie Moment, that is case A... The other 2 packs are also in case B (Grem/Damaged Rod Torque Redline, Race Team Mater/Zen Master Pitty, Finn/Tomber, Francesco/McQueen with party wheels, and Guido/Luigi/Uncle Tolopino.

Looking forward to seeing your picture, MrB...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yes, I can confirm that it is Case A:

Doubles Case A contents (12 per case, * indicates the exclusive Car)
      Grem /Damaged Rod Torque Redline* -x1
      Finn McMissile/ Tomber* - x3
      Brent Mustangburger*/ Darrell Cartrip -x2
      Race Team Mater /Zen Master Pitty* -x2
      Luigi & Guido /Uncle Topolino* -x1
      Francesco Bernoulli/ Lightning Mcqueen with Party Wheels* -x3

I have to add that Damaged Rod Torque Redline didn't look like a well made car...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
        Yes, I can confirm that it is Case A:

Doubles Case A contents (12 per case, * indicates the exclusive Car)
        Grem /Damaged Rod Torque Redline* -x1
        Finn McMissile/ Tomber* - x3
        Brent Mustangburger*/ Darrell Cartrip -x2
        Race Team Mater /Zen Master Pitty* -x2
        Luigi & Guido /Uncle Topolino* -x1
        Francesco Bernoulli/ Lightning Mcqueen with Party Wheels* -x3

I have to add that Damaged Rod Torque Redline didn't look like a well made car...
        Out of the package, I think Damaged Rod Torque Redline looks like a good Car... and besides, if you'd been beat up by Grem and Acer, you wouldn't look well made either!

Glad to know that you found the A case... some of the stores around me got only the B case (no Brent Mustangburger/Darrell Cartrip and 2 Luigi/Guido/Uncle Topolino and 2 Grem/Damaged Rod Torque Redline (I think))...

So Jon - how many of the case A 2 packs did you buy today???

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Believe it or not I bought nothing....

Too pricey for a first sighting buy (and I knew I was goting to Tesco's later where the singles, if they were there, were £3.69 each)

Comment

Working...
          X