No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Tubbs Pacer in the mail today from JMDL Toys! Thanks guys!

Comment

Jason - What a fantastic haul!

The latest clip strip car I've ever seen was Radiator Springs Ramone. They were quite common at one stage in Morrisons, Sainsbury and Tesco, but I haven't seen any for a few months. They did appear to be popular as they were displayed properly unlike standard singles, which as we all know were quite often hidden on a shelf in the supermarkets!

It's great to see cars from the second wave of Radiator Springs Classics, especially on an international cardback, as it would appear that TRU haved dropped the range UK?

Comment

I got todd the pizza planet truck in the post today - i got it off ebay from a seller in Latvia! thats a new destination to recieve a car from for me too.

Comment

Some things from Mattel and an awesome package from carslover!!! Pics not best quality sorry!
          20130225_134253-1.jpg20130222_150613.jpg

Comment

i love the ivan maters you have there scavenger

Comment

A couple of them are still available if you or anyone else needs 1!

Comment

Very nice, Scavenger... Mattel and carslover came through for you!

Congratulations, Junior, on adding a Todd to your collection... from Latvia... amazing...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Don't know if Craigslist counts but I just scored pretty good from a guy in Florida. I bought RPM hauler, spinout LMQ, mini, Todd, Dinoco crew set, 3 pack with LMQ and two Dinoco showgirls, and my name is not chuck for 80 bucks shipped!! My little guy is gonna be very very happy soon..... Now if only I would take five minutes, set up an account and post pics I could save myself from typing this and just put up the pics! All are MOC as well but not for long lol

Comment

^^^Pics for the lazy poster above^^^
                    Mike1.jpgmike2.jpg

Comment

LMAO...... Thanks!!

Comment

here is what arrived from scavenger today
                        DSCN2685.jpg
                        good trade

Comment

Got a couple cool packages yesterday...

Here is the only Ramone released that we didn't have yet. A first time trade with someone from T5AD.

Got our Frosty we won at Christmas from this site. Waited to have Chris send it when we did our next trade. Mater's cousins will be our Easter Cars this year.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Got this in a trade over at CTT!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                              Got this in a trade over at CTT!

nice
                              i got 3 of them so i could take one out of the case and put it in my display case

Comment

Working...
                              X