Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOUND Krate Rainson-Wash in Belgium - Europe!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUND Krate Rainson-Wash in Belgium - Europe!!!

Krate Rainson-Wash:

Super find! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

yes! That is awesome

One of the few that I am considering purchasing if spotted around here

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

WOW nice!!

Comment

Great score king andy,it would seem that the case has been found in Germany also as wingo with flames,dj with flames and paint shop ramone are on eBay

Comment

Its around here somewhere but I haven't found Case C yet. Would be cool to find C and D back to back like we did with A and B.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Awesome score there King Andy!

Comment

Absolutely amazing, looks great! A new mold of a new character that we like, this is stellar

Comment

Note the new SKU code - BCJ14.

The first European case W1938-997P, Francesco Bernoulli had an SKU Y05034 (US Y0475).

Now Krate Rainson-Wash has BCJ14 (US Y0549). What was the case number? W1938-997Q, W1938-997R or ????

The 2013 silver racers in UK/Europe were in a case BBN17 and the cars were BBN18-21, 23 and BBT06-10 with a nice convenient gap BBN22 for Rip Clutchgoneski in silver! As if!

Comment

I don't know didn't see the box :-(

Comment

nice find

Comment

I found this one instore the other day too at a local Target in Australia. Loving all these new cars coming through!

Comment

Your Target has new cars Kristar? Wow! The rest of the Targets are FAILING dismally. I can hardly find the Cars section in our local Target anymore...they haven't had new stock since November last year & only 5 cars left on the shelf =( Hope they'll get stuff in NSW soon if they are hitting QLD!

Originally posted by Kristar View Post
                          I found this one instore the other day too at a local Target in Australia. Loving all these new cars coming through!

Comment

Working...
                          X