X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - March 2013 Store Purchases

Bought these at Meijer, Big Lots, and Family Dollar after work today:

Mater and McQueen for Ethan.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Stopped at Walmart, Barnes & Nobel, & Toysrus and picked up these today!

Comment

Recent Finds - March 2013 Store Purchases

Please post your March 2013 store purchases in this thread... many thanks...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice pick up hunter

Comment

March.jpg
          Yay the March thread! Good month so far!

Comment

PC.jpg
            2013 Deluxe Case B is here but i am leaving it there.. A friend from US had already bought them for me!
            (Where is Case A? Where is the taco and taia case?)
            Last edited by wintermelon; 03-02-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1473[/ATTACH]
              2013 Deluxe Case B is here but i am leaving it there.. A friend from US had already bought them for me!
              (Where is Case A? Where is the taco and taia case?)
              i am asking the same thing
              my stores never got the case A either

Comment

Nice finds, TopherDawg and Hunter.

I've seen a few of the 2013 case B Deluxe at one Walmart store... I've yet to see any of the 2013 case A Deluxe at any store.

I've seen the 2013 case C singles at one Walmart store...

I've yet to see any 2013 diecast singles, Deluxe, or 2 packs at any Meijer or Kmart store.

Comment

Walmart finds this morning. Lug and Nutty were found same store last week.
                  20130302_173214-12094310896.jpg

Comment

Found Tubbs Pacer, Lightning Ramone, McQueen with Cone, and Marlon McKay at Walmart yesterday.

I spoke with Carol, my beloved connection to the backroom at Kmart, this morning, and she told me they had a large amount of "older" cars in the back. We talked for five minutes about our individual frustrations with Mattel upon witnessing the monstrosity of pegwarmers they are forced to keep in the back.

That picture is of a box, the size of a shopping cart, which contained at least a hundred Maters, Finns, Lightnings, and Francescos. The only car other than the Terrible Four in there was Jeff Gorvette, of which there was about a dozen buried in the bottom. Carol explained that when Mattel buys back Cars, which they rarely do, they only pay half of what the store paid for them. I've never been so disappointed in a company.

Comment

if i was kmart i would write those off and figure they will sell in the next 10 years maybe

Comment

Got these at Big Lots today!

Comment

Awesome score hunter,pope mobile for $3 that's fantastic

Comment

Got a tip from a Hot Wheels friend that Walmart had gotten new Cars singles... went at lunch... and found... 1 case C... Bought the 2 remaining Tubbs Pacer and left the rest.

I also found an end cap... all bath toys (Cars, Barbrie) were lumped together... I had seen a box of the wrestling singles last week but they had sold out... 2 full cases of the Heavy Metal Mater and Mater the Greater 3 packs were on the shelves... that's not good for seeing the next 2 3 packs anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                              Carol explained that when Mattel buys back Cars, which they rarely do, they only pay half of what the store paid for them. I've never been so disappointed in a company.
                              disgraceful behavior

Comment

Working...
                              X