No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a bunch of Becky Wheelins and Officer Marukamis today. Seems the TRUs near me were putting these out. Also a Radiator Springs Classic Marylin. Hadn't seen her before. Saw the Joe Dirt car too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice finds, bobbyjack... I've never seen those 2 Chase Cars in a store... I saw a Marilyn at an Indy TRU last night but nothing else except Bug Mouth McQueen and Yellow Ramone singles... the one Target I stopped at had all of 8 Cars... none worth buying...

Going to donate blood this morning and check a few stores, hoping I can take advantage of the 99 cent price match.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got some new cars collected in the last few weeks.

Comment

wow, that's the first time I've see double packs and deluxes on international cards - which country did you get them in?

Comment

Scored these today in Walmart...

Had the Kmart ad too and got them for 99 cents each

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
              wow, that's the first time I've see double packs and deluxes on international cards - which country did you get them in?
              Deluxe cars in Geneva and all the other cars in the Netherlands.

Comment

Great finds everyone! I still have yet to find any Case F cars..

Comment

see lentys are back, spotted em on t5ad

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                    Scored these today in Walmart...

Had the Kmart ad too and got them for 99 cents each
                    Awesome score for that price
                    Congrats.

Comment

• That would be an awesome purchase at retail price, bobbyjack... to find them at the 99 cent price is sweet! Congratulations!

I have been carrying 15 Kmart ads in the trunk of my Civic since last Sunday after I had to buy a newspaper at Meijer in order to get the price match (I guess I should have gone to Kmart first)... I had to turn in the ad at my first 2 price matches... but since then, stores have been content to just see the ad.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• My wife has to make Easter candy today, so I have to take all the kids out of the house for a few hours. Good excuse to try to hunt down more case F cars for 99 cents.

Edit-came home 4 hours later with nothing new. Time to paint eggs now.
                        Last edited by bobbyjack; 03-30-2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X