Recent Finds - April 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - April 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your April 2013 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Well, I finally managed to find a Race Damaged Mood Springs for a reasonable price. I've been after that one for a while now. Just starting to add all the Speedway models to the collection now, going for the Kmart editions with rubber tyres...wish me luck...

Comment

Got this guy in mail today from a good guy over at T5...Only 1 more to go to complete the Rubber Tire collection!!!
      IF ANYONE HAS AN EXTRA VITOLINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Comment

Box arrived yesterday from a nice young lady over at T5. Been trying to get these into the RSC collection for awhile, never was able to find them on the pegs for some reason?

Comment

here is my latest addition
          backdoor fresh from china
          clean frank

DSCN2869.jpgDSCN2870.jpg

Comment

Just arrived today from a T5AD purchase.

Comment

Got this little guy from a local trade this weekend

Comment

Got these in the post this morning, my toons have started to gather pace now and also managed to tick Barry diesel of my want list

Comment

Awesome package Jonj,A great haul of toons and agree that Barry diesel is awesome

Comment

Great finds everyone

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                      Awesome package Jonj,A great haul of toons and agree that Barry diesel is awesome
                      Thanks Jason,

Never realised the size of Barry, for some reason I imagined him to bigger but I don't know why!

Got another large box coming that will be bringing me some special items

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
                        Got these in the post this morning, my toons have started to gather pace now and also managed to tick Barry diesel of my want list

Nice score! Barry is awesome and Komodo is by far one of my favorite toons.

Comment

Great additions, jonj!

Barry is one of my favorites - while he is huge, he does fit in a compartment of a Carney Plastics CP-21/24 display case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Many thanks, yes I have to agree Komodo is a great item, I think now having these in my hands they are much more appealing than photos I had see before collecting his line

Comment

nice additions jonj

Comment

Working...
                              X