No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - April 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Carslover! Look forward to getting them both!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      In the mail today from a purchase @ T5!

Some fantastic additions there scavenger,that TRU box set is awesome

Comment

my new additions with the help of a very good friend from the uk

Comment

Those are great, Markus... I'm especially fond of the purple... Thank you for sharing your photos...

Scavenger - great additions to your collection as well - thank you for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that's pretty funny, because i have bought the same set (a couple of days ago) as Scavenger, but of course not the one offered on T5AD but on the german ebay

this is a very nice set, i like it a lot

Comment

I have a great story behind the Radiator Springs Chase gift pack... I bought 1 at a TRU store...I was going to open it up for pictures but still haven't...

TRU put a Radiator Springs 5 pack gift pack with Lizzie up for sale on their website... I wanted that 5 pack so I placed the order... a few days later, I received my package from TRU... It contained... the Radiator Springs Chase Gift Pack with Sheriff and the Tunerz... I was just a little bit disappointed... However, within a few months, I'd received the 5 pack with Lizzie in a trade with a friend, and sold my extra Radiator Springs Chase Gift Pack to someone who needed the Tunerz... I still haven't opened this 5 pack.

Even though this 5 pack contains no new Cars, I still think it's a great boxed set.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I still kick myself for not buying that 5 pack the one time I saw it at TRU...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                  I still kick myself for not buying that 5 pack the one time I saw it at TRU...
                  I'm still kicking myself for not buying Sarge's Bootcamp at TRU. Held it in my hands. Thought it was kinda pricy at the time, but now they are super pricey, even loose!

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                  Fred Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by toffman View Post
                    I'm still kicking myself for not buying Sarge's Bootcamp at TRU. Held it in my hands. Thought it was kinda pricy at the time, but now they are super pricey, even loose!
                    Thats one set I would love to get my hands on!

Comment

That would be sweet...

Comment

Working...
                      X