No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - May 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes Chris and no doubt it would have worked out cheaper.... though nice additions to your nearly complete final laps.

thankyou for the kind comments on my wee man. wish i had of started collecting when my other boy was 12 wks

Comment

My recent acquisitions

image.jpg image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
        My recent acquisitions

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2151[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2152[/ATTACH]
        Those are some great classic Cars there, OzzieMum... Congratulations on your recent acquisitions...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Very nice Ozziemum!

Found this guy in the mail today...thanks bubba!!!

Comment

Jim, I spy a Clutchgoneski in that picture! LOL

See, I "see" him everywhere except where I can pay a sensible price for the lil get! LOL

Comment

Wow good eye's I didnt even realize he was in the pic! Unfortunately he will be gone soon! He will be part of my fundraising efforts to pay for the Convoy Bros!

Comment

Not really a trade or but got these today for SUPER cheap! Still geeked about it
                ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368494015.024693.jpg

Comment

Nice to see all the cool finds can't wait to post the stuff I have found . Just got my computer back up and running again.

Comment

Got a great package from KK&PP_Cars yesterday - I'll add photos... Great pick up, Bubba101212... and Scavenger... and glad to hear your computer is back up and running DODGEBOY71.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice one Scavenger! He's next on my list of Deluxes! I recently bought a few Miles Deluxe & I like it. Dustin will go very nicely next to Nasca & Miles Truck

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Very nice Ozziemum!

Found this guy in the mail today...thanks bubba!!!

Comment

dustin has not made it to my stores yet

Comment

dustin's not made it to this country yet!

Comment

So dustin is out again, hopefully no one bought him on e bay in the last few years when he was a rarity!

Comment

^^^I traded a Chase Signature McQueen and a Yeti w/ Snow Cones for him back in 2011.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Got a huge delivery in the mail this morning! This was a recent purchase from another site:

image.jpg image.jpg
                                Pictured: Speedway 9pk, Antonio Veloce Eccellente - Ferrari F430 - Costanzo Della Corsa Lenti 3pk, Dexter Hoover - LMQ - Race Damaged King Lenti 3pk, MM Dinoco Mia & Tia, Grem & Damaged Rod 2pk, Popemobile, Yeti LMEC, RT LMQ, LMQ w/ Shovel LMEC, Hank Halloween Murphy, Chick W/Piston Cup, Impound DJ, Soaked LMQ, RT trunk Fresh, Ghostlight Ramone, Pit crew Fillmore, RT The King, Dinoco LMQ LMEC, LMQ w/ Bumper Stickers, Impound Boost w/Confetti, Paint Mask LMQ, Christmas Luigi & Guido, Marilyn LMEC, Matthew True Blue McCrew, Snowplough LMQ Globe, Barney Stormin.

Unfortunately I didn't realise a few of them were Lenti, but now I have a bunch of Lenticulars in my collection

My son tore open the Chick Hicks with Piston cup package before I could say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" And on closer inspection it appears that it was an error & the Piston Cup says "The King Champion" . Will have to hunt for another one with the right Piston Cup!

Counted 40 cars there...feels like Christmas!!!
                                Last edited by OzzieMum; 05-15-2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X