• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
    1:43 scale! Bah!
    Jealousy isn't a good colour on you mate

The detail on these, like other DS 1:43s, puts Mattel to shame IMO

Check it out, removable cape, paintwork etc.

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2009/11/...-did-it-again/

Comment

I've just bought this on Ebay -

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/perfet-disney...o2g~~60_12.JPG

I'm hoping its diecast but plastic will work too. Just need to hunt down the box set like you above Enzo.

Comment

I do like the detail on the 1:43s but after amassing over 150 Mattels then the missus getting John Lassitire 1:43 he looks sooooo out of place!

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post

I'm hoping its diecast but plastic will work too. Just need to hunt down the box set like you above Enzo.
          The chuy in the pic you posted is 100% plastic there are clues in the pic that make it a dead giveaway

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know - Just wasn't sure. After looking at images myself I figured that too. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post

Sorry to burst your hopes, but that's the plastic playset Chuy - despite the lighting, the caterpillar tracks dont look dark brown, the silver struts are missing and no black window outlines. The diecast is not all metal anyway so as you say, it's not a big deal. Enjoy. What version is that I-Screamer?

*edit* see C4J beat me to it! That'll teach me to read threads to the end before replying

Comment

I do like the detail on the 1:43s but after amassing over 150 Mattels then the missus getting John Lassitire 1:43 he looks sooooo out of place!
                Can understand that. We started out with DS cars and still careful about scale. Sometimes mixing works (Tokyo Mater and Kabuto) but sometimes looks odd (Lemons).

Don't have a JL here anyway as holds no appeal...unless in dark red surf dude custom mode.

Comment

Amen brother, that's the John Lassetire we have after buying it on ebay when the seller stated it was a 1:55 - needless to say I wasn't happy but Ben didn't want me to send it away so he stayed. Just seeing him next to the other cars annoys me. we also have a 1:55 scale prince wheeliam that someone got Ben as a gift - anyone who prefers the DS versions and wants to swap for 1:55 versions let me know - I wont sit up through the nights waiting to be taken up on that offer! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
                    Amen brother, that's the John Lassetire we have after buying it on ebay when the seller stated it was a 1:55 - needless to say I wasn't happy but Ben didn't want me to send it away so he stayed. Just seeing him next to the other cars annoys me. we also have a 1:55 scale prince wheeliam that someone got Ben as a gift - anyone who prefers the DS versions and wants to swap for 1:55 versions let me know - I wont sit up through the nights waiting to be taken up on that offer! lol
                    Dont have a 1:43 Wheeliam but would trade you for another 1:55 if you are up for it J?

Comment

PM coming your way bro!

Comment

Thank you to a couple of people who helped get these cars for my step-son's birthday! He has wanted Snot Rod & Bling Bling McQueen for a long time

image.jpg
                        Dinoco Blue Set, Snot Rod, Stacy, Petrol Pulaski
                        (Not pictured Ferrari F430)

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371337568.321984.jpg
                          Received my SDCC Tokyo Mater today in the mail. From Indykjt perfect condition with the white box and all. I open the white box and try to take it out but it fits real snug, so my wife walks over and I say I can't get it out so she takes it from me rips the white box as I scream don't mess it up. to late ripped the top right off the white box. Aaaaargh.

Comment

Nice additions, OzzieMum and Clearysdad19.

I never bought the Dinoco Blue set when I saw it in a store... It was a great set for those who needed those Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A couple acquisitions this week..thanks Micky and Angie!

Nice additions Ozziemum!

And Clearysdad I am super jealous of that Tokyo Mater!!!!

Comment

Thanks. And Cleary needs that boost. Not saying ill trade though. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X