Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on adding Brian Parks Motors to your collection, fongkx... As it was never released in the US, it was not easy to add to a collection.

While no one in your house may share your excitement about your new BPM, your Cars friends do...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great pick up Fongkx!!

Comment

I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
          I bit the bullet and hit up eBay for this guy.
          Too bad nobody in my household shared the same excitement.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2416[/ATTACH]
          great pick up there
          not many family members and friends get as excited as we do when we get a rare car lol

Comment

In the mail today from a trade...

Comment

Here's part of an order from JMDL Toys that came yesterday:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice additions scavenger and cac1959

Comment

What HE said! VERY NICE!

Comment

Nice score there Chris!
                    image.jpg
                    I received a great package courtesy of Scavenger this evening:
                    - Materhosen (Very Big thank you for helping with this one!!)
                    - RSC Sheriff
                    - RSC N2o Cola
                    - RSC Octain Gain
                    - RSC Marilyn

Also helped with some Porto Corsa cars I need (decided to collect carded set for later since our others are opened)
                    Victor H, Petrov Trunkov, Vladmir Trunkov, Bindo, Acer w/Torch, RS Ramone, Don Crumlin, Acer, Jeff Gorvette & Jeff Gorvette w Logo!

Thank you VERY much Jim!!

Comment

Some recent additions, some from JMDL toys, some from a trade and some for free!! A certain member here insisted I have some disney planes because I said I wasn't buying them only mattel lolimage.jpg

Comment

nice additions ozziemum & cars4josh

Comment

I posted a week or so ago that my grandson wanted to return the Cars that I'd given him because he's outgrown them...I got them back Tuesday night and just got around to staging a picture:

Another 25 or so didn't make the move from 2 houses ago to their last house.

Some good items here... the Target Speedway 9 pack... Nitroade Team Crew Set... Nitroade and Leakless haulers... Lightning Storm McQueen... Sally and a Ramone... Leakless team set... a few Cars2 items including 2 Finn (he'd lost his first one but it turned back up)... now to decide what to do with them.

Comment

Some nice stuff there Chris...I think you should box it and hold on to it, but if you do decide to part with it I call dibs on the Nitroade set!!! :-D

Here is an impulse buy on ebay that I got today..not a huge purchase but something new for the collection and got it for a good price!

Aah! Guido! There is a real Michael Schumacher Ferrari in my store! A real Ferrari! Punch me, Guido! Punch me in the face! This is the most glorious day of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                              Here is an impulse buy on ebay that I got today..not a huge purchase but something new for the collection and got it for a good price!

Aah! Guido! There is a real Michael Schumacher Ferrari in my store! A real Ferrari! Punch me, Guido! Punch me in the face! This is the most glorious day of my life!
                              Spooky...

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ri-F430-wanted

Comment

Thats weird...I dont think I saw that?? But I do have a bad habit of waking up in the middle of the night and checking things on my phone! Maybe I saw this and subliminally realized I needed this car?? And that quote is one of my favorites!

Edit:
                                I'll do you one weirder!!! I won that auction less then a half hour after your post!! So it wasn't sleep forum reading, just a crazy coincidence!
                                Last edited by Scavenger; 06-23-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X