No announcement yet.

UK Car Boot Market Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Find Van and at a top price!! What market was that? not the big Cheddar one was it?

Only Macks I ever see are either the Car Carriers or, a few weeks ago, I saw the RS playset Mack but had nothing with it (was hoping for an extra Bessie lol) Never seen any haulers.

As for Diecasts, Only ones I have seen outside of LMQ or Mater was Ramone and about 12 months ago, some woman was selling Sheriff, Fillmore, Lizzie, Snotrod, Boost, DJ, Wingo, Flo, Ramone (Purple) and Red and she wouldnt split them. She wanted a tenner and in my naivete, snubbed them. If i could turn back time eh!

The added bonus for me with these sets is that the Missus is due to let Baby Bom #2 into the world in the next 6-8 weeks so they can be enjoyed over again (by me too lol) by the new one!

Comment

Thanks mate, it was a boot sale just outside of Weston, got lucky there before, last week got a Dinaco Tia for 50p (but sadly no Mia) and a couple of months back picked up Sherrif, Leakless, Lizzie, King, LMQ and Wingo for £3! All very 'playwarn' condition- Wingo's spoilers were all missing but I wasn't going to pass them up. Man, I hope you have a chance to catch up on your sleep before the little one arrives, on the plus side you will be able to go hunting in the middle of the night when the little one wakes up! I know what you mean about turing back time, I have a few regrets from not being more decisive at the time, gone back and what I wanted was gone....

bootsalex1.jpg

Comment

Went to the bootsale today and I found these 3 for a total out lay of £1 Bargain

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
          Went to the bootsale today and I found these 3 for a total out lay of £1 Bargain
          congrats, what a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
            that is a great find

Comment

Nice one Mark!

Comment

Great boot sale purchase, MarknotaMack!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

They would probably make a £5er each on ebay at least. Amazing find.

Comment

I managed to get these 3 from Miltonkeynes bowl car boot on sunday.
                    They wanted 50p each but haggled to get the 3 for a £1

P1010108.jpg

I was after Dale for ages and was lucky enough to get one a couple of weeks ago in a trade from Vandance on this forum, now I have a spare to trade.
                    The Lenticular mcqueen has had his cone snapped off, but my kids won't mind and we didn't have the other mcqueen with those wheels before.
                    I went there looking for some haulers but didn't find anything else.
                    My Trader feedback thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...5-Rob-Feedback

Comment

Great boot sale finds Rob. Some of our fav Cars have come from boot sales

Our most memorable finds include plastic Bessie for 50p and the plastic Frank tractor tippin playset.
                      Charity shops are also always worth checking out as you never know what you will find

Comment

Thanks Carscrazy , I was actually talking to another member today about charity shops!
                        I have 5 or 6 in my little town centre and between them I found:
                        Bling bling,tongue out and dirt track mcqueen and the hudson hornet with headset.

The 3 mcqueens were in a massive bag of various diecast cars, so I purchased it, took those 3 out then gave the rest of the bag back for them to sell
                        My Trader feedback thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...5-Rob-Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by rob View Post
                          I managed to get these 3 from Miltonkeynes bowl car boot on sunday.
                          They wanted 50p each but haggled to get the 3 for a £1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3303[/ATTACH]

I was after Dale for ages and was lucky enough to get one a couple of weeks ago in a trade from Vandance on this forum, now I have a spare to trade.
                          The Lenticular mcqueen has had his cone snapped off, but my kids won't mind and we didn't have the other mcqueen with those wheels before.
                          I went there looking for some haulers but didn't find anything else.
                          a very good find for just one pound

Comment

Stu Bop the Jet at Ayr car boot sale for 50p today, the same guy was selling purple ramone and lightning McQueen for £1 each - lol

Comment

How in the feck are you still doing car boots that far north? it must be bloody freezing! lol nice find tho

Comment

We Scots are a hardy bunch, it is starting to get cold though so I went in shorts and a vest - I wont wear a jumper until its -10, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X