Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toffman View Post
    Found case R. My first super chase in the wild!

Congrats!!! That's an awesome find. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it?

Comment

• Stopped on this board before visiting CTT, so now I see (from his posts over there) that this was at a Target in Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
        Stopped on this board before visiting CTT, so now I see (from his posts over there) that this was at a Target in Denver.
        I was just about to type Target too. I recognize that basket!

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
          Interesting ... some one has a mama complex lolol nice find on miles!
          My target was missing G Mamas, too. There seemed to be more Kranks and Sputter Stops than there should have been, though, if they were stocking from one case. I think that there were 4 of each of both of them. Got a chase Miles, so have to think that I got to the pegs pretty early.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
            Stopped on this board before visiting CTT, so now I see (from his posts over there) that this was at a Target in Denver.
            Yah, sorry. Target in Denver. Rwinkies found 5 or 6 here too.

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
            Fred Rogers

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
              I ordered 2 alloy 4 packs off target.com, got them yesterday and today I found them at my target as well
              I never would have thought that would happen lol
              I have never found mama at my target
              but I still have several mama 4 packs I paid $30 for too
              Was the mama 4-pack $30 when it just came out? Or is that including shipping? I remember buying one at target when it just came out but thought it was around $20...saw another one (and left it) today for $18.99...

Comment

• Very Nice toffman! Hope they start popping up around the rest of the country too! They look GREAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                  Was the mama 4-pack $30 when it just came out? Or is that including shipping? I remember buying one at target when it just came out but thought it was around $20...saw another one (and left it) today for $18.99...
                  that includes the shipping I had to pay to get it

Comment

• Was up in the South Bend area the last 2 days for a conference... Since today was payday, I could do a little Cars shopping.

Bought 1 Mama Bernoulli 4 pack at a South Bend Target; when they came out online I did not have a Target Red Card and that added $8 per pack for shipping, making the total with tax and shipping $29.94 (which is $30 for all practical purposes).

Saw 2 full cases of the new cardback wrestling Toons at a small town Walmart and bought the I-Screamer.

Had to head home a back way from Indianapolis due to a wreck on I-70 shutting down the interstate and stopped at both a TRU and Target... nothing at the TRU... and buried in with the Target G case pegwarmers was a Chase Miles with Hood - my 2nd Chase Miles store find.

Congratulations on your case R find, toffman... thank you for sharing your photo of your find.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Went to Walmart today, and scored FFM! No Elvis RV or Materhosen though, odd..

Comment

• great find toffman!
                        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• That's awesome, Toffman! I have about 6 Targets near where I live and work and in between. The past few weeks, I've been picking one to check each day and so far I only found the remains of a case G once. Finds like yours make me keep checking though and not giving up. Getting ready to head out now and check another one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I went to a Target yesterday and found a whole section devoted to Planes! They had the new Micro Drifters for Planes and the Wall Track and launcher! I also scored the Mama Bernoulli and Alloy Hemberger 4-pack!

Another thing I was really happy to see was that Target has a cardboard display and had Dusty with the propeller actually spinning on a battery!

Also they had this control panel where if you press the individual buttons of the characters, they say a quote!

Here is the wall track set exclusive to Target.

Also there is another Micro Drifter set n the works-Bravo, Hector Vector, and Turbo Dusty.
                            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Nice! I figured that Target would have an endcap up soon. Looks cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                                I
                                Here is the wall track set exclusive to Target.

Also there is another Micro Drifter set n the works-Bravo, Hector Vector, and Turbo Dusty.
                                This wall race set is already on the Christmas list, even if I think they've been cheap in not laminating or even rolling the poster.

How do you know about the Bravo, Hector and Turbo Dusty set? I know they're pictured as unreleased Micro Drifters on the poster but s a set? Was there a pic on the reverse of this wall race box?

Comment

Working...
                                X