No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found my second Chase Miles at Target the other day, unfortunately no Case H. Also I Finally found Bravo at a Traverse City, Michigan Meijer.
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Great finds at Walmart today for me!

Comment

• Target this morning

Found another case H at my local Target this morning! This will be the 4th case! I guess it makes up for the 1 Case G they received!

target.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carsincali View Post
          Found another case H at my local Target this morning! This will be the 4th case! I guess it makes up for the 1 Case G they received!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2758[/ATTACH]
          Great find, carsincali!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice carsincali!! I am waiting very impatiently for carsinjersey!!! :-/

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

• Carsincali is on fire! Still no sign of that case in FLA as far as I know. Maybe this week! (of course, I said that last week too lol)

Comment

• Found the remains of Case G in another Target around here. Only 1 Darrell w/ headphones, so I left him on the pegs.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by carsincali View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2758[/ATTACH]
                  nice find carsincali

Comment

• I was lucky enough to find Case H today! WOO HOO! It finally made it to Florida! One of each is staying in my collection, 80% of the rest I picked up for overseas folks that asked me to track them down, and a couple extra I have are going up on the trade board! Let me know if I can help you.

DSCN2476.jpg

Comment

• Great finds, jestrjef... I'm hoping they come to Indiana and Ohio soon... I know I'll have to head out of the county to find them in a store, as we have no TRU or Target and Walmart has no singles other than Francesco and McQueen...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Good shooting Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                          I was lucky enough to find Case H today! WOO HOO! It finally made it to Florida! One of each is staying in my collection, 80% of the rest I picked up for overseas folks that asked me to track them down, and a couple extra I have are going up on the trade board! Let me know if I can help you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2767[/ATTACH]
                          Wow Jeff!! Wish I had your hunting abilities. I referred a fellow TFAD forum member to you too. Her name is Karrie & she's looking for Francesca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior View Post
                            Good shooting Jeff
                            Thanks Junior! Glad you like it as you are going to get to scratch a few more off your list too ... I just added them to the box you have sitting here!

Comment

• I do not have one to share as I only found 2. I will try my best to help her though. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I am sure this case with be just like D, F and G. Slow start .... hard to find the first 2 weeks .... then by the end of the month ... peg warming lol Targets here are FLOODED with G ... have been for 3 weeks now. Walmart is BARE ... so if H ever gets there, it will sell well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior View Post
                                Good shooting Jeff
                                Shooting? The man's just unloaded an AK-47 by the looks of it. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X