Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
    Not my find but someone over at CTT just found Rasta Mater and Tormentors Biggest Fan at Walmart in the new packaging. Not sure what state this was found at what else is in the case?
    it would be nice if some previously unreleased toons were found

Comment

Iscreamer and Paddy O should certainly be released again which is good for me I need both, only have DS versions of both.
      Cars4josh mentioned he would like to see that little evil doctor dude. Would like to maybe see beanie mater too!

Comment

Iscreamer and Paddy O should certainly be released again which is good for me I need both, only have DS versions of both.
        Cars4josh mentioned he would like to see that little evil doctor dude. Would like to maybe see beanie mater too!
        as far as I know paddy o concrete was never released by mattel
        dr frankenheimer or whatever he is called would be nice in a mattel car too

Comment

Oh I didnt know Paddy O was never released by Mattel guess I just assumed he was. Well at least its good to see the Toons starting to come back around at Walmart!!

Comment

Oh I didnt know Paddy O was never released by Mattel guess I just assumed he was. Well at least its good to see the Toons starting to come back around at Walmart!!
            my 3 walmarts are all having inventory so I hope after they are done they will put out some new cars

Comment

The new Toon Deluxe singles, Rasta Mater and Tormenter's Biggest Fan, were found in Texas...

I just updated the thread:
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-update-page-7

with the information.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I will let everybody know if I find any of these

Comment

Success at Kansas City! Found remnants of Case G at Target. Found and bought 2 of Darrell, Mama, and Sputter Stop, 1 Edwin but sadly no Miles Chase. Also found another Franca at a Walmart in Chillicothe MO. Overall a successful day today!

However Ive not seen one single Micro Drifter at any store Ive been to today. Why is it that I have the worst luck finding those? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                    However Ive not seen one single Micro Drifter at any store Ive been to today. Why is it that I have the worst luck finding those? Haha
                    Because they are in FLA falling of the pegs lolol

Comment

I hit 3 Kmarts, 5 Target, 3 Ross, 3 TJ Maxx, 2 Tuesday Morning and 1 Marshalls yesterday during a 140 mile round trip and all I discovered was 2 things .... ONE ... at my first Kmart, they had enough usable Cars to spend $40 which gives me 2 more shots at the Muggsy Contest ... and TWO ... the 3rd Kmart I went to it closing ... the second one to start closing in the last 2 months ... they are dropping like flies in my area. I now only have 1 with in 25 miles of my home .... it used to be 4 ..... only 2 with in 40 miles .... it used to be 7. Compared to Walmart where there are 10 within 25 miles ... and Target where there are 7 with in 25 miles ... Kmart is making it harder and harder for me to like them. I fear what happens if they bring back a true Kmart day!

Comment

Same here Jeff. I went to a Kmart on Friday only to find out they are closing (2nd Kmart closing in the last 3 months), it must've been fairly recent cause they even had remnants of planes with pittys (saw one dusty & dotty). All toys were 20% off and I couldn't get myself to buy $20 worth of cars for another Ivan.

Comment

found toons today

it looks like the case contains these toons from what I found

1 tormentors biggest fan
                          1 rasta mater
                          1 tormentor
                          1 frightening mcmean
                          2 rasta carian
                          DSCN0267.jpg

Comment

Thats a little disappointing. ..was hoping for at least Iscreamer in there!

Comment

Nice find, carslover... unfortunately, 4 of the 6 were just in the first re-released case of wrestling Toons... 2 "new" re-releases out of 6 does not bode well... with that case assortment it's almost as if Mattel doesn't want the product to be successful.

I-screamer and Beanie Hat Mater would have been great to include in the case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

vote for Dr. Frankenwagon

lucky me i have them all, but i would like to have this evil boy

unfortunately this is all i have :

better than zilch, but not the real deal
                                Last edited by keonisdad; 07-08-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X