• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen for sale in Europe!

Hey everybody,

My recent findings of today!

DSC_0108.jpgDSC_0106.jpg

Was very happy to find the Queen here in the Netherlands for sale. Do not believe the Queen is found that often in Europe, or am I completely wrong? Although I'm not a big Cars 2 collector, I was happy to find her.

Very nice finds!!

Comment

Very nice finds!
      What store did you find the Snot Rods ?

( je leert al snel ;p )
      Cars Addict

Comment

Snot Rods are found at Intertoys.

Haha thanks. Alleen heb ik meer gekocht waarvan ik dacht dat die wel gewild zouden zijn, helaas miskopen gedaan ben ik bang haha. Had mijn lijstje beter moeten controleren xD Maar ik kan ze altijd omruilen/terug brengen binnen een bepaalde tijd. Dus als jij nog wat nodig hebt? Wil best nog voor je kijken bij ons in Almere...

Comment

Very jealous of the Snot Rod finds, still quite rare and limited to DS at the moment over here in UK.

As for the old girl HRH, typically she's been widely available here, and most recently we got the deluxe case she was in (together with Kaizo and FCM) via overstock meaning she was available for as little as £4.99 at most retailers, even TRU.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Very jealous of the Snot Rod finds, still quite rare and limited to DS at the moment over here in UK.

As for the old girl HRH, typically she's been widely available here, and most recently we got the deluxe case she was in (together with Kaizo and FCM) via overstock meaning she was available for as little as £4.99 at most retailers, even TRU.
            The internationally-carded The Queen is still very rare in the UK. A few appeared at TK Maxx around Christmas. They were £5.99. I got an internationally-carded Popemobile on eBay. The seller told me they found that in a UK store too!

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
              The internationally-carded The Queen is still very rare in the UK. A few appeared at TK Maxx around Christmas. They were £5.99. I got an internationally-carded Popemobile on eBay. The seller told me they found that in a UK store too!
              Fair point Nigel, except the OP's (Dutch abdicated ) Queen though is the common US card, just like the hundreds we got.

Comment

Just went through my last few Queens, seems I have 2 International...
                Cars Addict

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                  really? There's plenty of snot rods here in my hometown too, i only got one, which i wasn't going to buy at first, since I already have 2 original snot rods.

/ohw and i found my Queen at Blokker

Comment

Working...
                  X