• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carslover View Post
    great addition
    mine cost me a pretty penny on ebay
    Thanks.
    These were not cheap either, but I negotiated a price that was acceptable.(for these girls, at least..)
    I had a good feeling about it, I'm pretty sure they won't come by soon.
    Certainly not for the amount I purchased them..

Anyway, glad I finally have them
    Cars Addict

Comment

Got my last Ivan in the mail today, this one came in an exclusive Ivan box, my other one didn't.

Comment

Wow, very cool Hunter!

Comment

What an awesome Ivan box, Hunter... I received 4 for a friend a few days ago...

I received 2 super packages in the mail today... care to guess what they were?

Here's the first package:

Here's the second package:

They look good together:

Look for an article containing more pictures soon... I won't open any of these until I get a second... and at $140.00 for the 3 from 2 different eBay sellers it will be awhile... I'm hoping JMDL will get the 2 Super Chase case soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you Ferris for Don and Mama Topolino!

WP_001715.jpgHey Ferris, Don Grumlin and Mama Topolino arrived today! Thanks for the trade and I hope you get your Mia and Tia waitresses soon!
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

wow, I love having those girls in my collection! I remember when me and my mom found them in Target a couple years ago when they were out. haha
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Hey CarsDiecast08, you still wanting to trade for Leland? Let me know k

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

They look good together:

Look for an article containing more pictures soon... I won't open any of these until I get a second... and at $140.00 for the 3 from 2 different eBay sellers it will be awhile... I'm hoping JMDL will get the 2 Super Chase case soon.
                  Wonderful additions Chris!!!

Comment

I don't know if any of you shop Amazon but there are quite a bit of cars that are currently 40%+ off. Saw a Pope Pinion on there for $8.99 (Prime).

Comment

Got the last silver racer yesterday (miguel carmino) so now we Got em all
                      image.jpg

And found these in a supermarked, haven't seen either in toy stores and we even have toys r us here in Denmark, I was really surprised when I saw Rip
                      image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by dyvel View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2863[/ATTACH]

And found these in a supermarked, haven't seen either in toy stores and we even have toys r us here in Denmark, I was really surprised when I saw Rip
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2864[/ATTACH]

Great photos... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by dyvel View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2863[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2864[/ATTACH]
                          those are great additions to you collection, but just to let you know you are missing the silver lightning McQueen with racing wheels

Comment

Thanks for the tip! I picked up four Cars that I needed.
                            Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                            I don't know if any of you shop Amazon but there are quite a bit of cars that are currently 40%+ off. Saw a Pope Pinion on there for $8.99 (Prime).

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

They look good together:

those are great additions Chris

Comment

Received some buys from GotFrank & my solid flamed Snot Rod trade from Savenger.

image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X