New Movie Moments in Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Movie Moments in Canada

After a long break from the site- I am back...
    Found several Sign Lightning McQueen & Fred, Yokoza & Chisaki and Uncle topolino's Band in Vancouver.

It has been a long while since I have seen you post here or else where. It has been 2 years since we worked together last. Good to see you back! Great discoveries!! If you need help catching up, I am happy to help. then again, I am sure you already knew that

Comment

Does this mean we won't see these Movie Moments here in the U.S.?

Comment

If there is any going fr trade I would be interested

Comment

We in the UK worry we won't get to see these all! If you can get extras I also would be interested in trading for the band and yokoza and chisaki.

Comment

Nice to see your back
            Hope you can find more to help others
            I also want at least 2 of each and the only way to get them is from a fellow collector or ebay
            Hope you can help good to see you here again

Comment

I would be happy with any fellow UK collectors to purchase as a group to save on all shipping cost, that is if others can be found of course

Comment

dependant upon the purchase price, count me tenatively interested Jonj!

Comment

Please post a picture. Would love to see what I may need to hunt for soon. Thanks.

Comment

I posted photos from cvc1968 in the lead post at the following thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...with-photos%29

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      I posted photos from cvc1968 in the lead post at the following thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...with-photos%29
                      Thank you. Why is Fred so small? Lol. I can't wait to see these in our stores.

Comment

Working...
                      X